Compare Argos With Top UK Loan Deals
Selected Personal Loan Deals
£1,000 to £25,000
Excellent Credit History Only!
The Representative APR is 8.3%Representative Example: Based on a loan amount of £4,000 over 36 months at an interest rate of 8.3% p.a. (fixed). Monthly repayment £125.34. Total amount repayable £4,512.24
- Good Credit Only
- Loans from £1,000 to £25,000
- No arrangement fees or hidden charges
- Instant online decision
- Funds transferred within 2 working days
- No penalty for over payments
- You must be aged between 21 and 70 and have been a permanent UK resident for 3 years
- You must have an annual income of at least £12,000 and have a UK bank or building society account
- You need to make payments on time or you will be charged a late payment fee. Missing payments could have severe consequences on obtaining future credit
- Post Office Personal Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland (UK). Post Office Limited is a credit broker and not a lender
Argos personal loans feature:
- 9.9% APR Representative (Loans between £7,500 and £15,000)
- Options to repay over 12 months to 5 years
- No arrangement fees
- Borrow from £1,000 to £20,000
Criteria for Argos personal loans include:
- You need to be over 23 and under 70 year old when you apply.
- Have a been a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Do not have a history of adverse credit
Argos loan Calculator
If you are interested in taking out a personal loan with Argos, you could use the Argos loan calculator to get an indication of what it could cost you in total as well as what your monthly installments would break down as.
You just have to enter how much you want to borrow and how long you would like the repayment term to be, the Argos loan calculator will then generate an estimate using the Representative Annual Percentage Rate for a loan of that size.
Remember though that if you apply for an Argos loan and get accepted once they have carried out an assessment of your credit score and other circumstances they may offer you different annual percentage rate meaning you will have both a different repayment total as well as the size of your installments will change.
Argos Homeowner loan features:
- Borrow between £7,500 and £200,000
- Repayment terms between 3 and 25 years
- No arrangement fees
With a homeowner loan the specific amount you can borrow will be based on the value of the equity of the property you own as well as your other financial circumstances. Think carefully before securing debts against your home failure to keep up with payments could mean your home gets reposed.
Before you apply for a loan
Most types of loan are large commitments, so whatever type of loan you are thinking of applying for and for whatever your intention for it, it is a good idea to shop around before hand to try and get the best plan for you. Market leading rates currently start at 2.8% APR so make sure you are getting the best deal possible.
Loans can vary between lenders so you may want to think about what specific features are important to you when you look. You can use the loan comparison tables above to view different loans from various different lenders at the same time.
As well as borrowing you may want to consider alternative, for example if you already have the sum you were thinking of borrowing in your savings it may be better to use them instead. this is because the interest you would be charged on a loan may be greater than the interest you earn from your savings of the same amount.
If you have been thinking about borrowing to consolidate existing debt then first consider that consolidating your debt may increase the amount you pay back overall and extend the repayment period.
If you’re thinking of borrowing money to carry out home improvements, consolidate debt or any other reason you may be wondering what Argos loans can offer you. Before you decide however you can check comparison tables below to see loans from a range of different lenders.
Homeowner Loan Representative Example:
The Representative APRC is 5.9%. Based on an assumed loan amount of £48,000 (including broker fee of £2,505 & product fee of £495) over 240 months at an interest rate of 5% (varaible). Monthly repayment £316.78 & total repayable £76,027.20.