Benefits of Offshore Banking
Explore the benefits of international banking...There are a number of benefits of offshore banking – see below to learn about some of the features of offshore banking and see if it's right for you.
With our free comparison table you can compare benefits of offshore banking accounts from leading providers and apply online:
|Provider||Account||Gross Rate AER||Term||Currency||More Info|
|More Info >|
* GROSS RATE – The contractual rate of interest payable before deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
** AER RATE – AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and is the notional rate which illustrates the gross rate as if it was paid and compounded once each year. As every advertisement for a savings product will contain an AER you can compare more easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.
Benefits of offshore banking can include:
- More competitive returns on investments
- Send and receive money internationally
- Bank in a choice of currencies – usually Sterling, Euros or US Dollars
- Access your money anywhere in the world
Use our FREE and simple online service to compare benefits of leading offshore banking services and apply online for the one that best suits your needs.
While there are benefits of offshore banking, it is not right for everyone – many people think it means they will be able to pay less tax by banking in tax haven country, but you still have to pay tax on your investment returns in your home country.