Best Buy Annuity Tables
Get up to 40% more Income
Best Buy Annuity TablesAnnuity tables can be a helpful tool in estimating the level of annuity income that you could expect to receive in retirement. By their very nature, annuity tables are very general and as the annuity that you could receive in retirement is based on a number of factors, you shouldn’t rely on the information provided by annuity tables as being definitive.
- The value of your accumulated fund
- Your age at retirement
- Your sex
- Whether you would like an income paid to your spouse after your death and if so, their sex and age
- Whether you are happy to have a higher initial income which remains level throughout your life or would like to build in an element of inflation proofing which will mean receiving a lower initial income
In addition to this, annuity rates themselves will go up and down in line with interest rates, gilt yields and life expectancy and so the information contained within annuity tables can soon become out of date.
Thinking of buying an Annuity from your pension fund or from private capital? Our Annuity Service provides:-
- Depending on your pension provider up to 40% More Annuity Income
- Information on investment annuities and with profit annuities
- Assessment of your circumstances to find the most suitable type of annuity for you or whether there are any other options more suited to you
- Information on lifestyle annuities - including smoker annuities and impaired health annuities you may get even more annuity income
- Comparing annuity rates to ensure that you maximise your annuity income
- Explaining the annuity options available to you
- Helping you with the relevant paperwork to ensure that you annuity is processed smoothly
There are different types of annuity for different requirements and our Guide to Annuities gives a brief overview of this financial product.
It is important to note that once an annuity has been purchased, it cannot be amended or encash or assigned to another party. In the majority of cases, annuities are payable for your lifetime and will cease on your death unless you have included a widow/widower’s pension or a minimum guaranteed period.
Important Risk Information:
This website contains information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation in any way whatsoever. The value of investments and income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the full amount invested. The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current tax law and there is no guarantee that tax rules will stay the same in the future.
Different types of investment carry different levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Please ensure that you read the Important Risk Information for further details. Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you are familiar with the risks associated with a particular investment and should read the product literature. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of a particular investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.