Cafe Insurance

If you run a coffee shop, you will need café insurance to sufficiently protect you, your employees and customers and your premises and its contents. A general home and contents policy is not adequate for a business, because although it would cover damage to the building by fire, flood or storm, it would not necessarily protect from theft or damage caused by employees or customers. Café insurance will insure: 

  • The café building itself
  • Trade contents and stock
  • Damage to fixed glass, sanitary fittings, external signs, and cover for loss of money
  • Loss of profits, if the café has to close temporarily following a claim
  • Loss of alcohol licence, if you lose your liquor licence due to causes beyond your control

Café insurance should also include employer liability, which provides cover for damages, legal costs and expenses for which you are liable if an employee is injured as well as public and products liability which is cover against any injuries to the public or damage to their property. This covers any liability arising from the sale of goods.

Get quotes and apply online for the right cafe insurance deal for you by clicking on the links in the table below:

Latest Restaurant & Pub Insurance Deals
Sorry, your search has returned no results.