Car Insurance For Women
Compare UK Car Insurance Policies For Women
- Pay £395 or less (50% of new customers did January-June 2018)
- Legal liability – unlimited cover for death or injury to other people
- Driving other cars – policy holder only
- Handbag Cover – loss or damage to any handbag and its contents while in your car worth up to £300
- Courtesy car
- Family Friendly Garages – our repairers receive guidelines so they are better suited to working with young families
- Counselling Service – free over the phone counselling service for you and any member of your family
- Guaranteed repair work – for five years if you use one of our recommended repairers
- Matched no claim discount
- Guaranteed quotes for six months, if your details don’t change
- Optional extras: Motor Legal Protection, Breakdown Cover, Personal Injury Benefit, Car Hire Benefit, Key Cover, Misfuelling Insurance
- Defaqto 5 Star rated car insurance
- Up to 10% discount on additional Multicar policies
Car Insurance for Women
The days when women’s car insurance premiums would be lower relative to male drivers are due to come to an end in 2012.
In December of that year, a European Court of Justice ruling on the illegitimacy of differentiating insurance policies and premiums based on gender will come into effect. This ruling will mean across the board price rises for women drivers, but there is still time to survey car insurance quotes and find the best deals.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ car insurance policy as different people will need different things. This is why it is always recommended to use the comparison tables below or to directly contact a number of different providers of women’s car insurance.
It may be that a person wants to be able to accrue the discount they receive due to having made no claims or they may require their cover to extend to Europe as they travel regularly.
Whatever the specific requirements of a particular women’s car insurance policy, there are a few central details that must be considered.
The type of women’s car insurance
- Third party cover will provide for third party injury or damage to their property
- Fully comprehensive car insurance offers third party protection as well damage to the holders car
Every car insurance policy will include some from of excess requirements. Excess is the amount owed for making a claim, with some people opting to pay more in return for lower premiums.
Online women’s car insurance
Not only can various car insurance quotes be checked and compared online, many companies also offer discounts to people who sign up online. This is due to the reduced cost to the company and is therefore quite a smart way of obtaining women’s car insurance.