- Policies from just £9.38
- UK customer support
- 0% APR on policies over £50
- No premium penalty after claims
- Multiple Instrument policies
- To make claim for equipment must have original sales purchase or till receipt or other evidence of ownership which clearly demonstrates ownership
Cello insurance can save you money in the long run by providing protection against loss, theft and accidental damage. If you are one of the millions of unlucky people who get their musical instrument stolen each year, then it could be a valuable investment, especially if you have to scrape cash together to be able to afford a replacement yourself.
A good musical instrument or equipment policy should include:
- Flexible cover if your instrument is lost, damaged or stolen
- Third party liability cover
- A new for old replacement
- No excess unless you want to reduce your premium
- Personal accident cover
- Optional cover such as breakdown of equipment and ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road
You should also have the option of choosing from UK, EU, or worldwide cover, to make sure you get the cover where you need it.
Home insurance policies do not always include musical instruments, especially when they are taken out of the home, so cello insurance could be a valuable purchase. Click on the link to get a quote.