Cheap Private Medical Insurance
Find cheap Private medical Insurance...
Many of us consider purchasing private medical insurance, but cheap cover may be harder to come by. Your policy’s premiums and cover will be determined by a number of different things, including:
- Your age
- Pre existing illness/injury
- Your employment
- Whether you smoke or consume alcohol
For example, if you are aged 50 and you are looking for cheap private medical insurance, you may find that your premiums are a lot higher than those offered to a younger person. This is because insurers believe that you are at more risk from making a claim on your insurance for falling ill or having an injury.
Whatever your age or condition, it is likely you will be able to find a cheap private medical insurance quote that is right for you. The table below is a good to place to start your search.
|Provider||Online Quotes available?||Special Features||Get Quotes|
AVIVA Medical Cover Quotes »
|Fast consultations – book a video consultation with a GP or specialist in minutes. Get dedicated cancer support - If you’re diagnosed with cancer, we’ll assign you a highly experienced Case Manager who’ll support you throughout your treatment and help you understand every step of the process.||Get Quotes >|
BUPA Medical Cover Quotes »
|With Comprehensive Cover No financial limits - so you'll have peace of mind that you won’t run out of funding for eligible treatment with the hospitals you’ve chosen as part of your policy and a fee assured consultant.||Get Quotes >|
AXA Medical Cover Quotes »
|Supportive care – with 24/7 telephone access to our nurses and counsellors through our medical helpline Health at Hand, we’re here for you no matter how late it is or however long it takes.||Get Quotes >|
Vitality Medical Cover Quotes »
|Rewards Programme Vitality Plus makes looking after your health more rewarding; the more you participate and improve your Vitality status the higher your discounts will be with Vitality reward partners, Eurostar, Mark Warner, Champneys and Cineworld.||Get Quotes >|
There are a few things you may want to do to prevent the costs of premiums from sky-rocketing out of control. These are:
- Reducing the level of benefits. Ask yourself if you really need extensive cover or can you manage with basic protection
- Limiting your choices. If you can, only cover yourself for a small range of hospitals
- Increasing you voluntary policy excess. This could help you to reduce your premiums as you are offering to pay for some of the cost should you make a claim
- Looking into a no claims policy or try to find an insurance company who offer deals for non smokers or those who regularly exercise
- Treatment on the NHS may take a while longer to obtain but it will be cheaper
We have named a few insurance providers who may be able to offer you cheap private medical insurance. Alternatively, there are many private medical insurance quotes on the market that may suit your requirements.