Compare Landlord Insurance Policies
CIS Landlord Insurance
Now called the Co-operative Bank, CIS have become increasingly popular over the UK. We all know them as one of the leading supermarkets, although they also provide many other services.
The Co-operative’s (formerly CIS) landlord insurance policy could offer the cover you need to protect your rental property. However before you decide it may be a good idea to research a few different landlord insurance policies which could help you to locate the best deals and the most appropriate cover for your individual needs.
See below to compare a range of other leading and find out if CIS landlord insurance is the right one for you.
The Co-operative or CIS’s landlord insurance policy is available to:
- Private landlords
- Property owning organisations
- Residents associations
- The owners of up to 20 properties
- Property management companies
The cover available with Co-operative landlord insurance includes:
- Landlord contents and building insurance
- Cover from property loss or damage (accidental damage optional)
- Loss of rent and cover for alternative accommodation
- Optional terrorism cover
- 24 hour claims line, legal help and advice
- Optional pay monthly service
- Optional engineering cover
- Optional legal expenses cover
- Optional employers liability up to £10million
There’s a diverse range of levels of cover available in the landlords insurance market, with many insurers offering policies therefore it’s important to shop around to try and find the policy that suits your needs best, you could use the above comparison tables to look what several different insurers may be able to offer.