CIS Landlord Insurance

The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover

Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers

Personalised quotes in 2 minutes!

FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes

Compare Landlord Insurance >>

Finding  landlord insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.

CIS Landlord Insurance

Now called the Co-operative Bank, CIS has become increasingly popular in the UK. We all know them as one of the leading supermarkets, although they also provide many other services.

The Co-operative’s (formerly CIS) landlord insurance policy could offer the cover you need to protect your rental property.

However, before you decide, it may be good to research a few different landlord insurance policies, which could help you locate the best deals and the most appropriate cover for your individual needs.

See below to compare a range of other leading and find out if CIS landlord insurance is the right one for you.

The Co-operative or CIS’s landlord insurance policy is available to:

  • Private landlords
  • Property owning organisations
  • Residents associations
  • The owners of up to 20 properties
  • Property management companies

The cover available with Co-operative landlord insurance includes:

  • Landlord contents and building insurance
  • Cover from property loss or damage (accidental damage optional)
  • Loss of rent and cover for alternative accommodation
  • Optional terrorism cover
  • 24-hour claims line, legal help and advice
  • Optional pay monthly service
  • Optional engineering cover
  • Optional legal expenses cover
  • Optional employers liability up to £10million

There’s a diverse range of levels of cover available in the landlords’ insurance market, with many insurers offering policies; therefore, it’s important to shop around to try and find the policy that suits your needs best; you could use the above comparison tables to look what several different insurers may be able to offer.

Get Landlord Insurance Quotes »