- Policies from just £9.38
- UK customer support
- 0% APR on policies over £50
- No premium penalty after claims
- Multiple Instrument policies
- To make claim for equipment must have original sales purchase or till receipt or other evidence of ownership which clearly demonstrates ownership
To protect yourself in the instance that your clarinet is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged, get clarinet insurance, which protects you financially and you will be safe in the knowledge that you can have your clarinet replaced without any massive expense. This is especially useful if you are unsure whether you would be able to afford a replacement without insurance cover or you use your clarinet to earn a living.
A good music insurance policy should cover:
- Cover against loss, theft or accidental damage
- New for old replacement
- Hire cover
- A choice of UK, EU, 30 days worldwide or full worldwide cover
- Personal accident cover and third party liability
- Optional extras
If you are unlucky enough to be one of the millions of musicians who have their instruments stolen each year, you might wish you had invested in clarinet insurance in order to save money in the long run. Get a quote for clarinet insurance today by clicking on the link above.