Corporate Medical Insurance
Compare Corporate Medical Insurance Plans
|Provider||Online Quotes available?||Special Features||Get Quotes|
AVIVA Medical Cover Quotes »
|Fast consultations – book a video consultation with a GP or specialist in minutes. Get dedicated cancer support - If you’re diagnosed with cancer, we’ll assign you a highly experienced Case Manager who’ll support you throughout your treatment and help you understand every step of the process.||Get Quotes >|
BUPA Medical Cover Quotes »
|With Comprehensive Cover No financial limits - so you'll have peace of mind that you won’t run out of funding for eligible treatment with the hospitals you’ve chosen as part of your policy and a fee assured consultant.||Get Quotes >|
AXA Medical Cover Quotes »
|Supportive care – with 24/7 telephone access to our nurses and counsellors through our medical helpline Health at Hand, we’re here for you no matter how late it is or however long it takes.||Get Quotes >|
Vitality Medical Cover Quotes »
|Rewards Programme Vitality Plus makes looking after your health more rewarding; the more you participate and improve your Vitality status the higher your discounts will be with Vitality reward partners, Eurostar, Mark Warner, Champneys and Cineworld.||Get Quotes >|
Corporate Medical Insurance Plans
If you are an employee working for a corporation you may be entitled to medical insurance as part of the benefits that come with your job.
There are three main types of corporate medical insurance:
- Corporate medical insurance included as part of the individual’s salary and covers all employees who work for an organisation.
- Medical insurance that is partly given by the company and it is up to the individual employee whether they want to pay the remaining sum.
- Medical insurance can also be purchased by employees of a company at a reduced rate because of the large volume of medical insurance policies purchased by the company.
If you work for, or run, a corporate organisation that requires medical insurance, you should either take a look at the table below or click on the link in the top right corner of this page.
There are many benefits of corporate medical insurance for both the employee and the employer some being:
- Medical insurance provides quick and easy access to private medical centres that specialise in particular areas, allowing employees to receive a quick and accurate diagnosis and promptly return to work
- Private medical centres usually provide a private room with telephone, television, bathroom and choice of food on a menu.
Absenteeism is reduced in the workplace and the health and positivity of staff and employees is ensured
- Medical Insurance as part of a benefit scheme in a job attracts new employees with relevant skills and credentials while retaining older more experienced employees
- Access to the latest technology and treatments offered on the NHS
It is important to be aware of the benefits that come with purchasing a medical insurance plan. If medical insurance is included in your salary package or the option is available for you to purchase at a reduced rate, it is advisable to purchase a plan that meets your personal needs.
Your employer should provide a medical insurance quote on an individual basis for the company’s employees. This medical insurance quote should reflect the company policy on medical insurance whilst considering the needs of the individual.