Credit Card CCJ
Compare Credit Repair Cards
Start building your credit today with the Vanquis Classic credit card
- We help people who have been turned down for credit elsewhere
- We provide a sensible way to stay in control of your money and we offer a responsible and reliable financial service
- Check your eligibility using our new shorter form
- Find out if you’ll be accepted 100% risk free to your credit rating with Express Check
- Manageable starting limit of between £150 and £1,000
- You could get a credit limit increase after your 5th statement and further increases every 5 months, up to £4,000 subject to good account management
- Online account servicing and email alerts
- We are a UK based company that is part of the Provident Financial Group which was founded more than 130 years ago
- Representative 39.9% APR (variable)
Vanquis Credit Repair Card
Rebuild Your Credit Rating
- Start with an easy to manage credit limit between £150 and £1,000
- You could get a credit limit increase after your 5th statement and further increases every 5 months, up to £4,000
- A friendly UK Customer Service call centre
- Online and SMS account management
- Simple online application
Credit Card CCJ
If you’re looking for a credit card suitable for people with previous CCJs, mortgage arrears or a bad credit history, you will find the selection of options open to you is limited.
Some companies are now offering credit cards to help repair the damage a CCJ can do to your ability to get credit.
In rebuild your credit you will have to accept that the cards on offer have higher rates of interest and that the credit limits on offer initially are quite low.
Things to be aware of when looking for credit card CCJ deals include:
- How much is the interest? It can be high. Shop around to find a low APR deal
- What’s the credit limit? It can be very low. Typically £100 to begin with.
- Will you still be entitled to benefits such as interest-free balance transfers? Possibly but you may have to use your card for a period before you can transfer an existing balance.
Use the tables above to compare credit card CCJ deals and apply for the one that best suits your individual circumstances.