Check, Dispute or Improve your Credit Score Today
Credit Report Providers
With a Free 14 Day Trial
1 in 3 UK credit reports contain multiple errors. Having a bad credit score can effect your financial future and stop you getting the best services. Check, Monitor & Correct your report.
- Free 14 day trial
- Check your LIVE credit score
- Access to credit report at any time
- Dispute any errors quickly and easily online
- Advice and support from custom,er service team to help improve credit rating
- 19.95 per month after free 14 day trial ends
If you are applying for a loan, credit card or mortgage, it is best to do a credit check first.
A Credit Check allows you to view your personal financial credit report, giving you the chance to see what lenders are seeing in order to make a decision on whether or not to lend you money. If you have a heads up on the lenders, you will make better-informed decisions when applying for credit. A regular credit check is also advisable as an identity fraud prevention tactic – if you check your report and find an application has been made in your name, but it was not made by you, you can out a stop to a potential identity theft.
Your credit report lists details about your personal financial history, including information about money you have borrowed, applications you have made for loans, credit cards, mortgages or any other financial products, it also lists the repayments you have made and missed and any outstanding court judgements against you.
When you apply for credit, lenders look at your application and your credit report to decide:
- If they are prepared to give you credit
- If yes, how much they are prepared to lend you, taking into account how they think you can afford
- The interest rate the repayments for that credit will carry
With a credit check, you can manage your own report. If the details are incorrect, inaccurate or misleading, you challenge them, and if the details are correct, you can get advice on what to do to improve your credit rating.
Apply online now for a credit check and view the personal financial information that lenders are currently basing their credit decisions on – just click on the link.