Critical Illness Insurance for Women
When it comes to the chances of becoming ill, there is no qualitative difference between men and women. The main benefits of taking out a critical illness are:
- You can insure that any major loss of income that comes with your illness brings about through inability to work
- You can insure that you are still able to honour mortgage payments
- Being able to insure that you can undergo the appropriate level of treatment
See below for a specialist critical illness and life insurance service for quotesand advice:
|Quote Services||Life Insurance Quotes||Critical Illness Insurance Quotes||Income Protection Quotes||Family Income Benefit Quotes||Get Quotes|
Via Fair Investment
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Get Quotes >|
While thinking about taking out a policy of critical illness insurance for women, there are a number of important points to consider:
- What, if any age restrictions apply to the policy? Most will not offer critical illness insurance to those over 70 years old.
- What exclusions are contained within each policy? Most will exclude those illnesses caused by self inflicted wounds, drug abuse or dangerous hobbies like mountaineering.
- The amount of cover will differ, as well the premium calculations based on the severity, length and treatment required.
- Is the critical illness insurance offered as an individual policy or as part of a life insurance or medical illness policy?
If you are unsure of your options and would like advice see above for further information.