Equity Release Supermarket
Looking to raise tax free cash without moving home?
Compare Equity Release Quotes From UK Providers
Equity Release Supermarket
If you have been thinking about taking out an equity release plan you may have been wondering where you can find information to decide which the best plan is for you.
To find out more about the different types of equity release and if one of them is right for you, simply click on the link and fill in the quick form and an equity release specialist will get back to you with free, no obligation quotes and advice.
What Equity Release Schemes are there?
There are two different types of equity release scheme, it’s best to consider both before deciding on one.
- You take out a loan for a percentage value of your home but continue owning it.
- This loan and any interest on it is paid off through the sale of your home when you and your partner die or permanently move into assisted living.
- Any funds released are tax-free and can be spent however you like.
Home Reversion Plans
- You sell all or a portion of your home to a reversion company for less than its market value.
- The reversion company guarantee your right to continue living in the home until you die or move into a care home.
- Some plans will charge you a monthly rent at a reduced rate other plans will let you live there for free.Can be paid with a lump sum or receive regular ‘income’ payments.
We work with independent equity release specialist Key Advice who provide:
Equity Release Service
- Borrowing options from age 55 to 99
- Independent advice on your mortgage options
- Interest only options
- Top UK lenders compared
- One short form to complete
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Equity release may affect your entitlement to state benefits and will reduce the value of your estate. It may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. All content set out in this website is provided for information only and should not be considered as advice. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice of a qualified, independent financial advisor before making any decisions to take out an equity release product.
Equity Release Links
- Equity Release Benefits
- Equity Release Drawbacks
- Over 60 Equity Release
- Equity Release Advice
- Equity Release Best Buys
- Equity Release For Over 55’s
- Equity Release For Pensioners
- Equity Release How it Works
- Equity Release in Birmingham
- Equity Release in Brighton
- Equity Release in Dorset
- Equity Release in Essex
- Equity Release in Glasgow
- Equity Release in Gloucester
- Equity Release In Kent
- Equity Release in Leeds
- Equity Release in Liverpool
- Equity Release In London
- Equity Release In Manchester
- Equity Release In Norfolk
- Equity Release in Northern Ireland
- Equity Release In Norwich
- Equity Release In Scotland
- Equity Release In Wales
- Equity Release in York
- Equity Release and Joint Ownership
- Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Loan
- Equity Release Mortgage
- Equity Release Pros and Cons
- Equity Release Providers
- Equity Release Rates
- Equity Release Rules
- Equity Release Schemes
- Equity Release Supermarket
- Equity Release and Taxation
- Equity Release to Buy Another Property
- Home Income Plan
- Home Reversion Scheme
- How Does Equity Release Work?
- How to Release Equity
- How to release equity from your house
- Is equity release a good idea?
- Releasing Equity
- Remortgage Equity Release
- Remortgaging to release equity
- What is equity release?