Farm Shop Insurance

If you run a farm shop, even if it is run from your own home, you will need to get a farm shop insurance policy, because standard domestic cover will not be adequate. Farm shop insurance should include:

  • Risks cover for trade contents and stock against a range of perils, including fire, explosion, storm and malicious damage.
  • Buildings cover for damage to fixed glass and shop fronts, loss of money and damage to external blinds and signs.
  • Business interruption cover helps keep you in business following a claim.
  • Loss of accounts receivable covers money that is owed by customers, which cannot be collected because records have been lost or damaged through no fault of your own.
  • Employer’s Liability covers for damages, legal costs and expenses for which you are liable as a result of injury to your employees.
  • Public and Products Liability provides against injury to the public and damage to their property including liability arising from the sale or supply of goods.

Get quotes using our free comparison table below to find the right farm shop insurance for your needs.

Shop and Retail Insurance Deals
ProviderPublic LiabilityAdditional BenefitsApply
yesFill in one simple form to compare quotes from a wide range of providers to find the right Shop Insurance deal for you.Get Quotes >
yesSave money on your shop insurance by comparing prices and policies quickly with one easy to fill in form. Includes employers, public and products liability cover, business interruption, buildings insurance as well as cover for loss/damaged stock, computer breakdown cover, goods in transit, legal expenses and much more.Get Quotes >