Halifax Business Mortgages
Call FREE - 0800 158 2934
- £250 CASHBACK
- 2 Year Fixed up to 60% LTV Deal »
- Call FREE - 0800 158 2934
Overall Cost for Comparison 3.80% APRC. This is the cost of the mortgage over the full term. Early redemption charges may apply.
Get business mortgage quotes...
Halifax offers a range of financial services including current accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, loans, insurance and investment opportunities. Halifax does not offer a business mortgages, but they do offer a variety of other mortgage options, including mortgages for first time buyers, home movers and opportunities for people wishing to remortgage and buy to let.
You may wish to take a look at our partners, B2B Business Mortgage lenders, who offer business mortgages. It is important that you are able to demonstrate a business plan that could generate profit and prove that you have adequate finances to repay your business mortgage loan.
You can expect the following standard of service from our partners at B2B Mortgages:
- Lenders with a sufficient level of knowledge and experience in administering business mortgages in general and in specialist areas of the commercial industries
- Access to mortgage deals from a wide range of lenders across the UK
- You will be given a bespoke quote
- You can expect no broker fees
To talk to the business mortgage experts at B2B simply click on the link in the top corner of this page.
There are two important decisions you should make before consulting a specialist business mortgage lender.You may need to consider which type of business mortgage deal is best for your business:
- Fixed rate – the interest rate remains the same for the duration of the set term
- Tracker – the interest rate tracks the Bank of England base rate and this may make it difficult for you to control and manage your finances.
You should always keep in mind that lenders are by their very nature risk adverse, and so the bigger risk you pose to them the higher the rates they are likely to want to charge you. To overcome this as best as possible it is advisable to have a business history, loan to value analysis and any relevant personal information at hand to present to your lender.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
The above mortgage products highlighted on this website are available directly through lenders who will be able to provide further information about the product you are interested in. If you are unsure about what mortgage product is suitable for you, we suggest you speak to an independent mortgage broker