HSA Dental Plan
Dental insurance means that you no longer have to wait to see an NHS dentist or pay NHS fees. With an HSA dental plan, you get:
- Money back towards you everyday dental care
- Make sure you won’t have to worry about your next trip to the dentist
- Maintenance including regular check-ups, x-rays and hygienist visits.
- Treatments such as fillings, bridges and crowns.
- Cover for emergency dental care.
- A lump sum payment if you are diagnosed with mouth cancer
- Treatment if your teeth are damaged in an accident.
By comparing quotes you can see if the HSA dental plan is the right dental cover for your needs and requirements. Click on the links below to find the best deal for you.