Written by Editorial Team

Investment News 824percent Investment Income Per Year If The FTSE Stays Above 3500 18471851

8.24% investment income per year if the FTSE stays above 3,500

8.24% investment income per year if the FTSE stays above 3,500

26 July 2012 / by Oliver Roylance-Smith

Will the FTSE 100 remain above 3,500?

“Are you looking for a high level of income? Do you think the FTSE 100 will remain above 3,500 for most or all of the next five years?

If your answer to both of these questions is ‘yes’, then the latest Income Builder Plus plan from Gilliat could be an attractive option. The investment offers an annual income of up to 8.24% with income being accrued for each week the FTSE remains above 3,500 points and then paid out to you each quarter.

Your capital is at risk if the value of the FTSE on the last day of the investment is below 3,500, in which case your initial capital will be reduced by the equivalent drop in the FTSE over the 5 year term.

The FTSE opened this morning at 5,498 and so depending on your view of what might happen in the future, this investment plan offers a compelling balance of risk versus high income potential.”

Oliver Roylance-Smith, head of savings and investment

Request more information on the Gilliat Income Builder Plus »

This is a structured investment plan that is not capital protected and is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index.

There is a risk that the company backing the plan or any company associated with the plan may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated. In addition, you may not get back the full amount of your initial investment if the plan is not held for the full term. The past performance of the FTSE 100 Index is not a guide to its future performance.

If you are at all unsure of the suitability of this type of investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.