Participate In IPOs
Invest in US & European initial public offerings.
Buy stocks at the initial price before the start of trading.
Make money by selling them once they are listed on the exchange and the lock-up period expires – prices can grow by tens or even hundreds of percent!*
*Capital at risk.
How Does It Work
- Selected IPOs – Set up a personal account with Freedom 24 . Their analysts select promising IPO opportunities and send you information so you can make an informed decision. You then have a few days to submit your application to participate in the IPO.
- Buying stocks – Within your personal Freedom 24 account you then decide how much you wish to invest in the IPO. A collective application is then sent to the IPO underwriter.
- Start of trading – From the start of public trading there is a lock up period so you cannot sell your shares in this period.
- Period of trading – During the lock up period you can fix the price using a forward contract if you wish. This usually costs 10% to 15% of the current stock price.
- Trade closing – At the end of the lock up period you can manage stocks at your own discretion – leave them in your portfolio or sell them.
Up and Coming IPOs
Alphawaves’s IPO is valued at $4.5 bn & is one of the most anticipated IPOs in the tech sector in 2021.
The firm focuses on high speed data centres, wireless 5G infrastructure, artificial intelligence and autonomous vehicles and storage.
Capital at risk
Many investors are looking forward to the IPO of Oxford Nanopore Technologies, which is expected to be priced at $3.2 billion. It is one of the few “unicorns” in the UK, according to this estimate.
The company was founded in 2005 based at Oxford University. Its mission is to develop DNA sequencing technologies that are quicker, more convenient, and less expensive.
Capital at risk