Kawasaki Motorbike Insurance
Kawasaki has been building motorbikes since 1966, and has built up a reputation for reliable and high-performing machines.
If you've invested in a Kawasaki, you'll want to make sure that the motorbike insurance you choose will provide you with the right level of cover. There are a variety of companies that may be willing to offer you motorbike insurance for your Kawasaki, but it is always important to compare motorbike insurance quotes in order to find the best deal.
You can use our motorbike insurance comparison table below for more information:
|Provider||Special Features||Get Quotes|
|Quotes from 33 brokers - compare more bike insurance brokers than any other price comparison site. Cheapest motorcycle insurance price, guaranteed||Get Quotes >|
|Save up to 35% on your Bike Courier insurance* Great rates for Bike Couriers - Goods in transit and liability cover available||Get Quotes >|
|Compare leading UK Motorbike Insurance Quotes||Get Quotes >|
|Compare quotes from UK insurers to find you cheapest price. 24/7 UK claims helpline, range of optional additional cover, EU cover included for up to 90 days, 10% discount at Sportbikeshop.co.uk||Get Quotes >|
|Compare quotes from up to 40 motorbike insurers with one easy form and find the right cover for you in minutes. You won't find the same policy cheaper going direct to the insurer.||Get Quotes >|
There are a number of different types of cover available for your Kawasaki motorbike:
- Third party cover will only protect you from claims by a third party for damage alleged to have been caused by you.
- Third party, fire and theft cover will provide you with same amount of protection as third party cover, with the addition of cover for damage or loss to your Kawasaki motorcycle caused by fire or theft.
- Fully comprehensive policies will provide you with all of the cover provided above, but may also cover you for additional things such as accidental damage or legal costs.
The type of cover you choose will obviously come down to your perception of the risk that your motorbike is exposed to, as well as your own experience as a rider. The cost of an insurance quote from a provider may depend on:
- The power of the engine
- Any modifications made
- The mileage and the predicted future mileage
- How much excess you are willing to pay