Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
If you are a landlord who lets out more than one property, you may be wondering if it is possible to insure all of your properties under one policy, landlord insurance for multiple properties is available and can prove an important investment.
See below to compare a range of links that will be able to provide you with quotes on different kinds of landlord insurance to help you try and find the best plan available for your circumstances:
|Provider||Rental Protection||Multi Property Quotes||Public and Property Liability Cover||Special Features||Get Quotes|
Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||PRICE GUARANTEE - beat any renewal quote on like for like cover.* Find cheap landlord insurance - Fast online quotes - multi property insurance - loss of rent cover - all tenant types covered||Get Quotes >|
Compare Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Save up to 35% on your Landlord insurance** - Cover for Professionals, Student Lets, DSS and many more - One property or portfolio our partners can help||Get Quotes >|
Direct Line Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Standard Cover Up to £2m||Direct Line Landlord Insurance with prices from £115 a year 10% of customers paid this or less. Based on policies sold 1st November 17 - 30 April 18. Excludes add ons. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.||Get Quotes >|
Smart Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Compare the best prices and policies for landlords. Quick quotes with all risks and multi properties covered by our UK insurance providers.||Get Quotes >|
QuoteZone Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Fill in one form to compare landlord insurance deals from a range of providers and find the right one for you.||Get Quotes >|
|Yes||Cover Up to £2m||We cater for all types of Landlords Building Insurance. Multi-Quote's available, buy online now.||Get Quotes >|
Lloyds Bank Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Get quotes instantly and find the cover you need at a price that suits you. Immediate cover available. Arranged by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who source products from a panel of insurers, ensuring you get the right cover at a competitive price.||Get Quotes >|
*New customers only. Minimum premiums apply. Proof of alternative quote may be required. Based on the same level of cover.
**Save up to 35% on your Landlord Insurance - Get a Quote Today »
Multiple property policies may feature:
- A discount if you take out insurance for more than one property on the same policy.
- Flexibility in your policy so that you can add and remove houses from your policy if you need to.
- The convenience of having all of your properties on one policy.
- One insurance renewal date for all of your properties.
- Some policies may let you insure both commercial lettings, such as shops and offices with residential lettings such as houses and flats under the same policy.
Exactly what is covered in a multiple building landlord insurance policy will vary by provider and you may have the option of tailoring your policy with optional extras to get a level cover that fits your specific needs
Features and optional extras may include:
- Landlord Buildings Insurance – Buildings cover is the most basic kind of landlord insurance, it provides cover for the buildings physical structures as well as permanent fixtures, it should also cover the cost of clearing the land and rebuilding the property if it was destroyed by an insured event.
- Landlord Contents Insurance – if you rent any of your properties as furnished you may want to consider contents insurance, exactly what items are insured may vary by policy but they commonly include items of furniture, appliances and white goods. Contents insurance only provides cover for the items you provide and not any of your tenant’s possessions.
- Emergency Cover – some events like gas leaks or break-ins are emergency situations which need a quick response to make the property safe and secure again, emergency cover can help a landlord get a skilled tradesman to the property in order to do so. Some policies will provide your tenants with an emergency contact number that is operated 24/7 and would be able to send someone out on your behalf.
- Rent cover – If an event you were insured for occurred and meant you could not rent out the property while repairs were taking place, having rent cover in place could reimburse you with the loss of rental income you incur as a result.
- Landlord liability cover – if one of your tenants was to make a personal injury claim this insurance could help cover your legal costs as well as the potential compensation award to the claimant if you were found to be at fault.