Landlord Insurance For Multiple Properties
The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover
Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers
Personalised loan quotes in 2 minutes!
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
Finding landlord insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
We have partnered with Quotesearcher who have created smart technology to provide you with competitive UK quotes for multiple properties in an easy to understand comparison.
Alternatively if you prefer contacting insurers directly see a selection of deals below.
Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
If you are a landlord who lets out more than one property, you may be wondering if it is possible to insure all of your properties under one policy, landlord insurance for multiple properties is available.
See below to compare a range of links that will be able to provide you with quotes on different kinds of landlord insurance to help you try and find the best plan available for your circumstances.
Multiple property policies may feature:
- A discount if you take out insurance for more than one property on the same policy.
- Flexibility in your policy so that you can add and remove houses from your policy if you need to.
- The convenience of having all of your properties on one policy.
- One insurance renewal date for all of your properties.
- Some policies may let you insure both commercial lettings, such as shops and offices with residential lettings such as houses and flats under the same policy.
Exactly what is covered in a multiple building landlord insurance policy will vary by provider and you may have the option of tailoring your policy with optional extras to get a level cover that fits your specific needs
Features and optional extras may include:
- Landlord Buildings Insurance – Buildings cover is the most basic kind of landlord insurance, it provides cover for the buildings physical structures as well as permanent fixtures, it should also cover the cost of clearing the land and rebuilding the property if it was destroyed by an insured event.
- Landlord Contents Insurance – if you rent any of your properties as furnished you may want to consider contents insurance, exactly what items are insured may vary by policy but they commonly include items of furniture, appliances and white goods. Contents insurance only provides cover for the items you provide and not any of your tenant’s possessions.
- Emergency Cover – some events like gas leaks or break-ins are emergency situations which need a quick response to make the property safe and secure again, emergency cover can help a landlord get a skilled tradesman to the property in order to do so. Some policies will provide your tenants with an emergency contact number that is operated 24/7 and would be able to send someone out on your behalf.
- Rent cover – If an event you were insured for occurred and meant you could not rent out the property while repairs were taking place, having rent cover in place could reimburse you with the loss of rental income you incur as a result.
- Landlord liability cover – if one of your tenants was to make a personal injury claim this insurance could help cover your legal costs as well as the potential compensation award to the claimant if you were found to be at fault.
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
What’s covered by landlord insurance? 7 key questions to ask before you buy cover for your rental property
Landlord Insurance News Landlord Insurance Essential For Buy To Let Homeowners
Landlord Insurance Providers
- AA Landlord Insurance
- Aviva Landlord Insurance
- AXA Landlord Insurance
- Barclays Landlord Insurance
- Churchill Landlord Insurance
- CIS Landlord Insurance
- Direct Line Landlord Insurance
- Endsleigh Landlord Insurance
- Halifax Landlord Insurance
- HSBC Landlord Insurance
- John Lewis Landlord Insurance
- Legal & General Landlord Insurance
- LV= Landlord Insurance
- MORE TH>N Landlord Insurance
- Nationwide Landlord Insurance
- NatWest Landlord Insurance
- Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
- Sainsbury’s Landlord Insurance
- Simple Landlords Insurance
- Simply Business Landlord Insurance
- Smart Landlord Insurance
- Swinton Landlord Insurance
- Tesco Landlord Insurance
- Towergate Landlord Insurance
Landlord Insurance Popular Searches
- Discount Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Boiler Insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance
- Landlord Commercial Building Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Emergency Cover
- Landlord Home Insurance
- Landlord Home Insurance Advice
- Landlord Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord House Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Accidental Damage Cover
- Landlord Insurance Companies
- Landlord Insurance Comparison Sites
- Landlord Insurance Cost
- Landlord Insurance Definition
- Landlord Insurance Excess
- Landlord Insurance for DSS Tenants
- Landlord Insurance for Empty Property
- Landlord Insurance for Flats
- Landlord Insurance for Holiday Rental
- Landlord Insurance for Kitchen Appliances
- Landlord Insurance for Malicious Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
- Landlord Insurance for Non-UK Residents
- Landlord Insurance for Northern Ireland
- Landlord Insurance for Rental Property
- Landlord Insurance for Scotland
- Landlord Insurance for Student Letting
- Landlord Insurance for Students
- Landlord Insurance for Subletting
- Landlord Insurance for Tenant Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Unoccupied Property
- Landlord Insurance for Vacant Property
- Landlord Insurance in London
- Is Landlord Insurance a Legal Requirement?
- Landlord Insurance Online Quote
- Landlord Insurance Pay Monthly
- Landlord Insurance Price Comparison
- Landlord Insurance Quotes
- Landlord Legal Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Landlord Rental Insurance
- Landlords Home Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Residential Landlord Insurance
- Short Term Landlord Insurance
- UK Landlord Insurance
- What Does landlord Insurance Cover?
- Why You Need Landlord Insurance