Landlord Insurance For Non UK Residents
The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover
Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers
Personalised loan quotes in 2 minutes!
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
Finding landlord insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
We have partnered with Quotesearcher who have created smart technology to provide you with competitive non UK resident quotes in an easy to understand comparison.
Alternatively if you prefer contacting insurers directly see a selection of deals below.
Landlord Insurance for Non-UK Residents
There are some differences for landlords who own property in the UK but are not UK residents, or who usually reside abroad. We’ve hand-picked some of the leading landlord insurance quote providers and brought them together to help landlords find what they’re looking for. Check out some of the deals and find out if they can provide the landlord insurance for non-UK residents that you need.
Landlord insurance for non-UK residents
Whether you are an ex-pat renting out your old UK address or you have invested in other property around the United Kingdom, you need to make sure that your landlord policy covers Non-UK residents. Some insurance providers may have stipulations within their landlord insurance policies that state that the landlord must be occupied within the UK for a minimum amount of time throughout the year, e.g. 6 months. This is most commonly because some insurers feel that landlords who reside within the UK will find it easier to keep an eye on their lettings, and resolve potential issues that could arise with a property. Other insurers however have no issue what so ever with landlords who are non UK-residents having a policy.
It is therefore really important that you shop around when looking for landlord insurance and read each policy carefully to ensure that you would actually be covered and that your residency would not voice the policy.
As long as you find a policy that will cover non-UK residents then it is likely you will be afforded the same level of cover, there are a diverse range of landlord insurance plans out there, and increasingly more plans that let you combine multiple facets of insurance of landlords under one policy to give yourself a comprehensive level of cover.
Buildings insurance is the most basic level of landlord insurance which just protects the buildings structure, and it may include cover for things like damage to the roof or permanent fixtures like bathtubs and sinks. Many banks and other types of buy to let mortgage lenders require people who have taken out a buy-to-let mortgage with them to have at least this level of landlord insurance in place.
Other types of landlord insurance include: Contents cover, Rent guarantee cover, Landlord liability cover and Landlord emergency cover. As you look at different policies you can compare what cover comes as standard and what you may want to consider as an optional extra.
Finding the right level of cover is important – you don’t want to pay for cover you don’t need, but you also wouldn’t want to find yourself under insured if you need to make a claim. Use our comparison table to compare cover and quotes to make sure you find suitable landlord insurance for non-UK residents which suits your requirements.
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
What’s covered by landlord insurance? 7 key questions to ask before you buy cover for your rental property
Landlord Insurance News Landlord Insurance Essential For Buy To Let Homeowners
Landlord Insurance Providers
- AA Landlord Insurance
- Aviva Landlord Insurance
- AXA Landlord Insurance
- Barclays Landlord Insurance
- Churchill Landlord Insurance
- CIS Landlord Insurance
- Direct Line Landlord Insurance
- Endsleigh Landlord Insurance
- Halifax Landlord Insurance
- HSBC Landlord Insurance
- John Lewis Landlord Insurance
- Legal & General Landlord Insurance
- LV= Landlord Insurance
- MORE TH>N Landlord Insurance
- Nationwide Landlord Insurance
- NatWest Landlord Insurance
- Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
- Sainsbury’s Landlord Insurance
- Simple Landlords Insurance
- Simply Business Landlord Insurance
- Smart Landlord Insurance
- Swinton Landlord Insurance
- Tesco Landlord Insurance
- Towergate Landlord Insurance
Landlord Insurance Popular Searches
- Discount Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Boiler Insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance
- Landlord Commercial Building Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Emergency Cover
- Landlord Home Insurance
- Landlord Home Insurance Advice
- Landlord Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord House Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Accidental Damage Cover
- Landlord Insurance Companies
- Landlord Insurance Comparison Sites
- Landlord Insurance Cost
- Landlord Insurance Definition
- Landlord Insurance Excess
- Landlord Insurance for DSS Tenants
- Landlord Insurance for Empty Property
- Landlord Insurance for Flats
- Landlord Insurance for Holiday Rental
- Landlord Insurance for Kitchen Appliances
- Landlord Insurance for Malicious Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
- Landlord Insurance for Non-UK Residents
- Landlord Insurance for Northern Ireland
- Landlord Insurance for Rental Property
- Landlord Insurance for Scotland
- Landlord Insurance for Student Letting
- Landlord Insurance for Students
- Landlord Insurance for Subletting
- Landlord Insurance for Tenant Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Unoccupied Property
- Landlord Insurance for Vacant Property
- Landlord Insurance in London
- Is Landlord Insurance a Legal Requirement?
- Landlord Insurance Online Quote
- Landlord Insurance Pay Monthly
- Landlord Insurance Price Comparison
- Landlord Insurance Quotes
- Landlord Legal Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Landlord Rental Insurance
- Landlords Home Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Residential Landlord Insurance
- Short Term Landlord Insurance
- UK Landlord Insurance
- What Does landlord Insurance Cover?
- Why You Need Landlord Insurance