Landlord Insurance Price Comparison
A landlord insurance price comparison can help you to get the cover you need at the best price. If you are a landlord, it is crucial that you receive the correct level of cover. A standard house insurance policy will not be adequate enough cover. There are many companies that can help you to find a good deal and their policies are likely to vary. We've brought together our selection of landlord insurance quote providers to make the landlord insurance price comparison process easier:
|Provider||Rental Protection||Multi Property Quotes||Public and Property Liability Cover||Special Features||Get Quotes|
Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||PRICE GUARANTEE - beat any renewal quote on like for like cover.* Find cheap landlord insurance - Fast online quotes - multi property insurance - loss of rent cover - all tenant types covered||Get Quotes >|
Compare Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Save up to 35% on your Landlord insurance** - Cover for Professionals, Student Lets, DSS and many more - One property or portfolio our partners can help||Get Quotes >|
Direct Line Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Standard Cover Up to £2m||Direct Line Landlord Insurance with prices from £115 a year 10% of customers paid this or less. Based on policies sold 1st November 17 - 30 April 18. Excludes add ons. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.||Get Quotes >|
Smart Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Compare the best prices and policies for landlords. Quick quotes with all risks and multi properties covered by our UK insurance providers.||Get Quotes >|
QuoteZone Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Fill in one form to compare landlord insurance deals from a range of providers and find the right one for you.||Get Quotes >|
|Yes||Cover Up to £2m||We cater for all types of Landlords Building Insurance. Multi-Quote's available, buy online now.||Get Quotes >|
Lloyds Bank Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Get quotes instantly and find the cover you need at a price that suits you. Immediate cover available. Arranged by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who source products from a panel of insurers, ensuring you get the right cover at a competitive price.||Get Quotes >|
*New customers only. Minimum premiums apply. Proof of alternative quote may be required. Based on the same level of cover.
**Save up to 35% on your Landlord Insurance - Get a Quote Today »
Comparing landlord insurance prices on comparison sites and can be an advantageous way to scout out the best deals for many reasons, including:
- Saving you time
- Some providers offer exclusive discounts for those who purchase their insurance online
- You can work at your own pace
It generally pays to do a landlord insurance price comparison, as it can help you to find the best quotes for the level of cover you desire. If you do decide to use a comparison site to locate the best landlord insurance quotes, then remember to read each policy carefully. The first offer with a low premium may not be the best insurance policy for you, so it is important that you do some research before making a decision.
You should consider exactly what features and optional extras you feel would be relevant to your situation, you find you would rather spend a little bit extra on your insurance to make sure you are covered for particular eventualities.
There are a wide range of products available within the landlord insurance and market and it is becoming increasingly common to find policies that combine multiple different facets of landlord insurance into one policy. If you have more than one property that you let out some insurers offer multiple property policies that let you take out a comprehensive policy for all of your buy to lets, which may work out as cheaper and easier than taking out a policy for each individual property.
When looking at different landlord insurance quotes you may see different features or optional extras advertised including:
- Landlord buildings cover – buildings cover is insurance for the physical structure of the building and its permanent fittings. It should also cover the cost of clearing the land and rebuilding the property if it was to be destroyed by an insured event.
- Landlord contents insurance – Contents cover will protect the items of furniture and appliances you provide to your tenants if you let property as fully or partially furnished.
- Rent guarantee – having a rent guarantee policy in place means that if you had lost out on rental income due to a reason your insurance covered, you may be able to claim back your lost rental income.
- Landlord liability cover –Liability cover can be important for landlords, if a tenant or visitor of your property was to make a claim against you due to a reason such as personal injury this type of insurance could help pay your legal costs, as well as the compensation award to the claimant if you are at fault.