Life & Critical Illness Insurance
Compare Top UK Life & Critical Illness Insurance Quotes!
- From £5 pm
- One short form to complete
- Compare UK Life insurance providers
- Find a policy to suit your needs!
Compare Life Insurance Quotes
Compare life insurance quotes using our FREE no obligation service to find out which insurer can offer the best cover for your personal circumstances. Our service provides an independent market comparison of leading UK insurers to help get you the most cost effective deal.
See the table below for a quick comparison of how quotes can differ from one Life Insurance provider to the next . Why pay more for your life cover?
Life Insurance For Crohn’s Disease
When looking for life insurance, Crohn’s disease sufferers should bear two key bits of information in mind as to why they may be charged higher premiums then most:
- Crohn’s disease is considered by medical professionals to be a chronic long term condition that currently has no absolute cure. Insurance companies will generally classify those with long term health problems as being ‘higher risk’ and will accordingly charge higher premiums.
- Despite the fact that the mortality rate for Crohn’s disease is low, it is associated with an increased risk of conditions such as bowl cancer and carcinoma. This will again mean that insurance companies are likely to charge higher life insurance premiums due to the increased chance of a claim.
Despite the long term nature of the disease and the increased likelihood of contracting other more serious conditions from Crohn’s disease, life insurance is not out of reach and there are many companies which will still offer good deals on life insurance policies – Use our Quote and information service.