Life & Critical Illness Insurance
Compare Top UK Life & Critical Illness Insurance Quotes!
- From £5 pm
- One short form to complete
- Compare UK Life insurance providers
- Find a policy to suit your needs!
Compare Life Insurance Quotes
Compare life insurance quotes using our FREE no obligation service to find out which insurer can offer the best cover for your personal circumstances. Our service provides an independent market comparison of leading UK insurers to help get you the most cost effective deal.
See the table below for a quick comparison of how quotes can differ from one Life Insurance provider to the next . Why pay more for your life cover?
Life Insurance for Doctors
How would your loved ones cope financially if you were to die unexpectedly? Not a question any of us wants to think about but the consequences of leaving no financial provision in the event of unforeseen death can be unthinkable. Life insurance can be a low cost way of providing financial peace of mind for a relatively small premium which can be paid to your beneficiaries in the event of your death. Policies can be placed in trust to avoid any issues regarding inheritance tax.
As a time stretched doctor you may not have time to search the market for a low cost deal on life insurance so using our service may make things easier. Our life insurance service can help you get the right cover at the right price.
There are several different ways that life insurance can be used:
- The family or remaining dependants can receive either a one-off payment upon the event of death or they can receive monthly or annual instalments (family income benefit)
- Life insurance can be written in trust to avoid any IHT duties
- Decreasing term assurance can be used to cover a decreasing financial liability e.g. a mortgage. This type of cover is generally cheaper than level term assurance.
For quotes or information on your life insurance options please complete our quote enquiry form.