LV Taxi Insurance
Compare LV Taxi Insurance Deals
As a taxi driver, your vehicle is the key to your ability to do your job and earn a living, so it’s essential to get the right insurance policy. What’s more, many insurers will consider you to be a higher risk than the average driver because you spend so much time in your vehicle. Getting the right cover is essential, and Fair Investment Company can help you to find taxi insurance deals quickly and easily. We don’t currently offer LV taxi insurance, but we feature a selection of specialist policies designed to meet the unique insurance needs of taxi drivers – use the table below to compare the latest taxi insurance deals from other providers:
|Provider||Public Liability||Vehicles Covered||NCD Transfer||Additional Benefits||Apply|
Get QuoteSearcher Taxi Insurance Quotes »
|Black Cab, Saloon & MPV||Save up to 35% on your current premium - Private & Public TAXI Hire Insurance for saloons to minibuses||Get Quotes >|
*QuoteSearcher - Based on an internal audit 70% of consumers saved up to 35% on their current premium after receiving a quote from QuoteSearchers partners. Your own savings are dependent on your own individual circumstances.
Choosing the right taxi insurance
Just as with a car, it’s essential to make sure that you have up to date taxi insurance to protect yourself and other road users in the event of an accident. Unless your taxi has been declared off road, you must have up to date taxi insurance or you could be liable for a fine or driving ban if caught uninsured. Of course, not having the right taxi insurance could also affect your job. Finding good value taxi insurance can help to keep the cost down of running your business. Use the tables below and you could find taxi insurance that offers:
- Flexible payment options
- Specialist insurance options to suit you, whether you own a fleet or just one vehicle
- LV taxi breakdown cover and 24 hour taxi accident recovery services
- Medical expenses for injury caused in an accident
- Public Liability Insurance – essential protection as you are providing a service to members of the public
- Legal expenses cover - If you get into an accident in your taxi and it’s not your fault, you will want to claim back your excess and other costs, for example vehicle hire, from the negligent driver. Most importantly, the recovery of these costs will maintain your no-claims bonus.
- Vehicle Replacement service – some providers may offer new for old cover on taxis less than 12 months old
- Cover for items carried in the taxi
- Unlimited passenger liability cover to make sure that everyone is protected if your taxi becomes involved in an accident.
- Short or long-term policies to suit your needs
- Taxi windscreen repair or replacement