- Policies from just £9.38
- UK customer support
- 0% APR on policies over £50
- No premium penalty after claims
- Multiple Instrument policies
- To make claim for equipment must have original sales purchase or till receipt or other evidence of ownership which clearly demonstrates ownership
Many home insurance policies don’t cover instruments, especially when they are taken out of the home, so getting mandolin insurance can be a valuable investment. It could save you money in the long run if your mandolin is lost, damaged or stolen. It will be especially beneficial if you use your mandolin as an income, because it means you can be out gigging again quicker than if you had to scrape the cash together to buy another one with your own funds.
A good musical instrument or equipment policy should include:
- Flexible cover if your instrument is lost, damaged or stolen
- Third party liability cover
- A new for old replacement
- No excess unless you want to reduce your premium
- Personal accident cover
- Optional cover such as breakdown of equipment and ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road
You should also have the option of choosing from UK, EU, or worldwide cover, to make sure you get the cover where you need it.