Mandolin Insurance

Cover For
Theft, loss or damage to instruments and equipment, Public Liability insurance when playing live, Insurance for music teachers, plus lots more
Maximum Cover
Standard Excess
With Insure4Music you get specialist cover at the best price. Musical genres are vast and varied, from classical to grime, punk to electro and everything in between. As too are the venues and audiences, whether that be playing in private at home or performing on stage in front of thousands.

Insure 4 Music Musical Instrument Insurance

Many home insurance policies don’t cover instruments, especially when they are taken out of the home, so getting mandolin insurance can be a valuable investment. It could save you money in the long run if your mandolin is lost, damaged or stolen. It will be especially beneficial if you use your mandolin as an income, because it means you can be out gigging again quicker than if you had to scrape the cash together to buy another one with your own funds.

A good musical instrument or equipment policy should include:

  • Flexible cover if your instrument is lost, damaged or stolen
  • Third party liability cover
  • A new for old replacement
  • No excess unless you want to reduce your premium
  • Personal accident cover
  • Optional cover such as breakdown of equipment and ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road

You should also have the option of choosing from UK, EU, or worldwide cover, to make sure you get the cover where you need it.