Compare Medical Insurance Quotes
In conjunction with our service through Activequote you can:
- View more than 50 quotes online
- Compare the UK’s leading insurers
- Tailor your quotes online with live price updates
- Buy your chosen health insurance online
- Get free advice from a health insurance specialist
Save money on your health insurance!
Medical Insurance Abroad
1. Holiday Cover
It is important to obtain medical insurance prior to travelling abroad, whether for a family holiday or to pursue travel plans with friends. If you own a private medical insurance policy you should check to see if, when abroad, your medical insurance will cover you in the event of any unexpected mishaps or illnesses.
It is recommended you seek a range of medical insurance quotes in order to find the one that most suits your personal needs. There are certain things that are expected to be covered in a medical insurance abroad policy, for example:
- Single/multiple trip or annual cover
- Family or group cover
- 24 hour medical assistance for emergencies and coverage for the costs of emergency treatments and medication
- Legal expenses and personal liability
- Cover for holidays involving high-risk activities such as skiing or diving
- Family cover or group cover for school trips
You can begin getting medical insurance quotes today by spending a minute or two looking at the product comparison table above.
2. Medical Insurance When Living Abroad
Inter Global Medical Insurance is an insurance policy designed for you if you are living and working outside the UK. It aims to protect you by providing cover for:
- Legal expenses
- Emergency repatriation and evacuation
- Organ transplant
- Treatment and stabilization if you have been diagnosed with a chronic condition
- Day-care treatments
It is also possible to purchase additional cover for:
- Personal accident
It is important to be able to compare insurance policies in order to find the right quote that meets your needs. Your health may be a cause for concern within your family, and there is no better way to ensure financial protection and stability for your family than by purchasing an medical insurance policy covers you while you abroad.