Compare Medical Insurance Quotes
In conjunction with our service through Activequote you can:
- View more than 50 quotes online
- Compare the UK’s leading insurers
- Tailor your quotes online with live price updates
- Buy your chosen health insurance online
- Get free advice from a health insurance specialist
Save money on your health insurance!
Medical Insurance Brokers
If you are interested in getting a medical insurance quote, you might be aware that there are a large number of medical insurance companies who have various different insurance products on offer. This could make searching for a suitable medical insurance quote a difficult and confusing task.
Another possible solution to this could be to use a medical insurance broker to find you an appropriate policy. The following financial professionals may be able to assist you in your search:
- Specialist brokers in medical insurance are sometimes referred to as health insurance intermediaries or medical insurance intermediaries. Some of these are members of The Association of Medical Insurance Intermediaries (AMII).
- Insurance brokers tend to specialise in general insurance (such as car, house etc.). They may or may not offer help with health insurance.
- Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) usually specialise in financial advice (such as life, pensions etc.), with some of them offering to arrange health insurance.
Alternatively you could go it alone; using the comparison tables below and potentially save yourself a substantial sum of money.
Some people find that using a broker to locate a suitable quote for medical insurance has been particularly useful. The potential benefits to using a broker could be:
- Their specialist knowledge and experience of medical insurance
- Their ability to access products that may not otherwise be available to you
- Helping you to avoid gaps and double cover if you have several insurance policies
- Helping you to deal with claims.
However, others can find that to use a broker is not always the best way to find a medical insurance quote, for reasons such as:
- Certain products may not be available to brokers
- Not every insurer will deal with every broker, and vice versa
- There could be a charge for their services
- Not every broker is an expert in medical insurance
- Some brokers may not deal with individuals.