Medical Insurance Brokers
Medical Insurance Broker Service
|Provider||Online Quotes available?||Special Features||Get Quotes|
AVIVA Medical Cover Quotes »
|Fast consultations – book a video consultation with a GP or specialist in minutes. Get dedicated cancer support - If you’re diagnosed with cancer, we’ll assign you a highly experienced Case Manager who’ll support you throughout your treatment and help you understand every step of the process.||Get Quotes >|
BUPA Medical Cover Quotes »
|With Comprehensive Cover No financial limits - so you'll have peace of mind that you won’t run out of funding for eligible treatment with the hospitals you’ve chosen as part of your policy and a fee assured consultant.||Get Quotes >|
AXA Medical Cover Quotes »
|Supportive care – with 24/7 telephone access to our nurses and counsellors through our medical helpline Health at Hand, we’re here for you no matter how late it is or however long it takes.||Get Quotes >|
Vitality Medical Cover Quotes »
|Rewards Programme Vitality Plus makes looking after your health more rewarding; the more you participate and improve your Vitality status the higher your discounts will be with Vitality reward partners, Eurostar, Mark Warner, Champneys and Cineworld.||Get Quotes >|
Medical insurance broker service
If you are interested in getting a medical insurance quote, you might be aware that there are a large number of medical insurance companies who have various different insurance products on offer. This could make searching for a suitable medical insurance quote a difficult and confusing task.
Another possible solution to this could be to use a medical insurance broker to find you an appropriate policy. The following financial professionals may be able to assist you in your search:
- Specialist brokers in medical insurance are sometimes referred to as health insurance intermediaries or medical insurance intermediaries. Some of these are members of The Association of Medical Insurance Intermediaries (AMII).
- Insurance brokers tend to specialise in general insurance (such as car, house etc.). They may or may not offer help with health insurance.
- Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) usually specialise in financial advice (such as life, pensions etc.), with some of them offering to arrange health insurance.
Alternatively you could go it alone; using the comparison tables below and potentially save yourself a substantial sum of money.
Some people find that using a broker to locate a suitable quote for medical insurance has been particularly useful. The potential benefits to using a broker could be:
- Their specialist knowledge and experience of medical insurance
- Their ability to access products that may not otherwise be available to you
- Helping you to avoid gaps and double cover if you have several insurance policies
- Helping you to deal with claims.
However, others can find that to use a broker is not always the best way to find a medical insurance quote, for reasons such as:
- Certain products may not be available to brokers
- Not every insurer will deal with every broker, and vice versa
- There could be a charge for their services
- Not every broker is an expert in medical insurance
- Some brokers may not deal with individuals.