Compare Medical Insurance Quotes
In conjunction with our service through Activequote you can:
- View more than 50 quotes online
- Compare the UK’s leading insurers
- Tailor your quotes online with live price updates
- Buy your chosen health insurance online
- Get free advice from a health insurance specialist
Save money on your health insurance!
Medical Insurance for the Self Employed
While there are many potential plus points to working for your self, it can leave you financially exposed if you are to suddenly require medical treatment. To avoid this you may want to put some serious consideration into looking into medical insurance for the self employed.
If you are self employed, taking out medical insurance can mean that you are not captive to unpredictable events and bring a great sense of peace of mind. A number of more practical benefits could be:
- Quicker diagnosis than average NHS patients
- Access to modern treatment techniques and technology
- You can have increased assistance and information form private providers
- The choice of the place, date and time you are treated
This increased ability to specify the care that you want to receive can be a great asset to you if your unemployed status means that you have a busy schedule. Getting a number of different medical insurance quotes is as simple as taking a few minutes to look over the product comparison table below.
Despite the fact that you may be able to work from home, to your own schedule or be part of a partnership, you will have lost benefits such as being part of an employer’s group medical insurance policy.
Another intriguing possibility for self employed medical insurance is the fact that you may be able to get the cover as a legitimate business expensive. It is worth seeking some from of financial advice before embarking down this path though, as this area of insurance can be tricky at the best of times.
The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has published a comprehensive guide on private medical insurance policies, which is a great consumer tool to se alongside other things such as price comparison sites or the tables below.