Mortgage Insurance Calculator
Insure your mortgage repayments
There are different types of mortgage insurance:
- Mortgage repayment insurance - this is where you insure your mortgage repayments in the event that you are unable to work due to sickness, injury or unemployment.
- Mortgage life insurance - this is where you protect your life so in the event of your death your dependents will have funds to pay off any mortgage liability. As an add on you can opt for critical illness insurance which means that if you are diagnosed with a specified critical illness or condition there will be a payout made to you.
For mortgage repayment insurance see the tables below for quotes based on your requirements.
|Provider||Type of Insurance||Maximum Cover||Special Features||Get Quotes|
Instant Mortgage Insurance Quotes »
|Short Term Mortgage Insurance||Up to £2,000 per month or 65% of Gross Salary (whichever is lower)||Price Beat Guarantee - Widest Cover - Online Quotes||Get Quotes >|
For mortgage life insurance protection quotes please use our partner service below:
|Quote Services||Life Insurance Quotes||Critical Illness Insurance Quotes||Income Protection Quotes||Family Income Benefit Quotes||Get Quotes|
Get Life Quotes »
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Get Quotes >|
With short term mortgage insurance repayment protection you could need financial protection to cover such things as:
- Mortgage repayments
- Utility bills
- Council tax
- Monthly shopping bills
The mortgage calculator may take into consideration certain variables including:
- Type of cover e.g. accident and sickness only
- The amount of cover you want
- The deferment period i.e. when you want the cover to begin
We strongly advise you to compare different insurance quotes in terms of the cover and premiums they offer.