Motorbike Insurance for your Triumph
Compare Triumph Motorbike Insurance Deals
As the proud owner of a Triumph, you'll want to protect your pride and joy, so good motorbike insurance will be a priority. You need to purchase motorbike insurance to financially cover you in the event that you need to claim because of an accident. No matter which model you own, all motorbikes must be insured, under UK law, to be considered roadworthy.
In conducting research into the various insurance companies that provide cover for Triumph motorbikes, you should also compare the diofferent levels of cover that are available.
|Provider||Special Features||Get Quotes|
|Quotes from 33 brokers - compare more bike insurance brokers than any other price comparison site. Cheapest motorcycle insurance price, guaranteed||Get Quotes >|
|Save up to 35% on your Bike Courier insurance* Great rates for Bike Couriers - Goods in transit and liability cover available||Get Quotes >|
|Compare leading UK Motorbike Insurance Quotes||Get Quotes >|
|Compare quotes from UK insurers to find you cheapest price. 24/7 UK claims helpline, range of optional additional cover, EU cover included for up to 90 days, 10% discount at Sportbikeshop.co.uk||Get Quotes >|
|Compare quotes from up to 40 motorbike insurers with one easy form and find the right cover for you in minutes. You won't find the same policy cheaper going direct to the insurer.||Get Quotes >|
The standard options when it comes to insuring your motorbike are usually:
- Third party cover – this type of cover pays for another party’s damages if you cause an accident
- Third party, fire and theft – this type of cover is more expensive but protects you against theft or if your bike is destroyed by fire
- Comprehensive – the most expensive cover, but can worth the cost. Third party, fire and theft is included, in addition to other extras (detailed below).
Most insurance providers offer additional options you can add onto your standard insurance plan in order to strengthen your cover or meet requirements if you are planning a trip abroad. Extras may include:
- Legal guidance and advice if you require it in the aftermath of an accident
- Insurance for your helmet and bike leathers
- No claims discount
- Breakdown cover
- European cover
Use our comparison tables to compare various motorbike insurance quotes in order to find the one that best suits you.