Motorbike Insurance with Third Party, Fire and Theft
Compare Motorbike Insurance Quotes for Third Party, Fire and Theft
Third party, fire and theft motorbike insurance not only provides you with cover for any injuries or damage caused by a crash that was your fault, but also protects you from any damage or loss to your vehicle caused by fire or theft.
Bear in mind that the more extensive your cover is, the higher your premiums are likely to be. Premiums for third party, fire and theft motorbike insurance will be calculated by taking into consideration a number of factors, including:
- Your age - young drivers usually have to pay higher premiums due to their lack of experience on the road
- The type and size of motorcycle you are looking to insure
- The location of the motorbike and how it is secured
- The condition of the motorbike
To find a quote for motorbike insurance with third party, fire and theft cover, take a look at the comparison table below:
|Provider||Special Features||Get Quotes|
|Quotes from 33 brokers - compare more bike insurance brokers than any other price comparison site. Cheapest motorcycle insurance price, guaranteed||Get Quotes >|
|Save up to 35% on your Bike Courier insurance* Great rates for Bike Couriers - Goods in transit and liability cover available||Get Quotes >|
|Compare leading UK Motorbike Insurance Quotes||Get Quotes >|
|Compare quotes from UK insurers to find you cheapest price. 24/7 UK claims helpline, range of optional additional cover, EU cover included for up to 90 days, 10% discount at Sportbikeshop.co.uk||Get Quotes >|
|Compare quotes from up to 40 motorbike insurers with one easy form and find the right cover for you in minutes. You won't find the same policy cheaper going direct to the insurer.||Get Quotes >|
There are two other main types of motorbike insurance (apart from third party, fire and theft) which you can choose instead. These are:
- Third party motorbike insurance - this is the minimum level of insurance legally required in the UK. If you're involved in an accident with another vehicle, Third party motorcycle insurance will over the cost of damage caused to the other driver’s vehicle, as well as covering compensation for any injuries caused to the other driver or their passengers.
Fully comprehensive motorbike insurance - this type of insurance protects you in the same way as third party, fire and theft, but will offer additional features such as cover for legal costs, breakdown cover, and accidental damage cover.