M&S Pet Insurance
Buy M&S pet insurance online and save 15%*
Cover for your best friend – great care for your pet and peace of mind for you. Plus, new customers save 15% online (excludes renewals or amendments to existing policies).
- M&S Cardholders can earn up to 250 M&S points when you buy a new policy online*.
- Save 15% on new policies when you buy online (excludes renewals or amendments to existing policies).
- Protect your dog or cat from 8 weeks of age.
- Choose from three different levels of cover – premier and standard cover (long term policies with benefits which are reinstated each year as long as they continue to offer you cover, you renew with M&S Pet Insurance and pay your premiums) or essential cover (covering each illness or injury up to £3,000 or a maximum claim period of 12 months whichever is reached first.)**
- Cover vet fees up to £7,000 a year with premier, to cover the cost of ongoing treatment for long term conditions.
- Includes access to vetfone™ – a freephone 24 hour helpline manned by qualified veterinary nurses.
- The policy provides legal advice, bereavement support and information about local pet care providers.
M&S Pet Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc.
Click on the link and apply online for M&S pet insurance today, or compare it with other deals using the table:
|Provider||Online Discount||Max Vet Fees Covered||Additional Features|
Aviva Pet Insurance
|10%||Up to £6,500 (platinum cover)||Vet fees for illness and injury. Third party liability – up to £1 million for dogs, Boarding kennel or cattery fees – up for £1,000 if you have to go into hospital for 48 hours or longer (Platinum cover only). Includes access to Pet Legal and Find a Vet helplines.||Get Quotes >|
Bought By Many Pet Insurance
|15% multi-pet||Up to £15,000||Rated 5 stars by over 4,000 customers. Choose from £3,000 to £15,000 vet fees cover/year. Zero excess available. Clear and simple policy document. UK based help teams. Easy claim process with no forms to fill. 15% multi-pet discount||Get Quotes >|
Scratch & Patch Pet Insurance
|N/a||Up to £8,000||5 Star Defaqto insurance. Family approach to insurance for cats and dogs in a straightforward, easy to understand way. Multi-pet cover available without the need to have more than one policy. UK customer and claims service provides expert veterinary information and advice 24/7/365. Unlike many other pet insurers, no coinsurance or co-payment to add to your excess.||Get Quotes >|
Pet Insurance »
|up to £4,000||45% Introductory Discount. With multi-pet cover you can mix and match Standard or Lifetime policies too - there's even a 10% multi-pet discount when you insure more than one pet.Compare pet insurance plans online and discover which level of cover best suits your needs. We love pets and we love great value!||Get Quotes >|
ASDA Pet Insurance
|Save up to £100 a year by switching to ASDA||Up to £7,500||Great value Pet Insurance. 3 choices of Lifetime cover for vet's fees up to £2,000, £4,000 and £7,500, reinstated annually and with ongoing conditions insured for life. Also 12 month Standard and Value cover availabale, and Accident Only. 24 hour vet helpline||Get Quotes >|
John Lewis Pet Insurance
|20%||Up to £12,000||Dog and Cat Cover - No upper age limit - Long term cover so you claim for conditions like arthritis. Vet fees paid directly - Cover for loss or theft - Vetfone is a 24 hour service offering expert advice and support about anything to do with your pets.||Get Quotes >|
PDSA Pet Insurance
|10%||Up to £8,000 per year||Cover from £6.29 per month. 5* Defaqto Rated Pet Insurance. Buying Pet Insurance from PDSA means you're supporting the UK's leading veterinary charity. Pay monthly at no extra cost, we can pay your vet direct (subject to availability), access a range of pet helplines||Get Quotes >|
Petplan Pet Insurance
|10%||Up to £14,000 per year||Dog, Cat and Rabbit Cover - Petplan offers genuine Covered for Life pet insurance. Multi-Pet Discount (£12 a year per pet)90% of claims settled within 5 days -||Get Quotes >|
Debenhams Pet Insurance
|10%||£7,000||Prices from £4.09 for cats and £7.58 for dogs. Three levels of cover to choose from. £1,000,000 third party liability cover for dogs.||Get Quotes >|