Musical Equipment Insurance
- Policies from just £9.38
- UK customer support
- 0% APR on policies over £50
- No premium penalty after claims
- Multiple Instrument policies
- To make claim for equipment must have original sales purchase or till receipt or other evidence of ownership which clearly demonstrates ownership
Musicians can own a lot of expensive equipment, sometimes it can be more valuable than the instruments themselves, so it is important to protect it with musical equipment insurance. If you worry that you couldn’t afford to replace your musical equipment if it was lost or damaged, especially if it brings in part or all of your income, you might want to consider taking out a musical equipment insurance policy.
This will offer a range of protection, whatever your instrument, and give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re covered.
A good musical instrument or equipment policy should include:
- Flexible cover if your instrument is lost, damaged or stolen
- Third party liability cover
- A new for old replacement
- No excess unless you want to reduce your premium
- Personal accident cover
- Optional cover such as breakdown of equipment and ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road
You should also have the option of choosing from UK, EU, or worldwide cover, to make sure you get the cover where you need it.
Musical instruments can be expensive and fragile, and are not always covered by home insurance, especially outside the home, so it is important to be aware that millions of musical instruments are stolen each year.