Musical Instrument Insurance
- Policies from just £9.38
- UK customer support
- 0% APR on policies over £50
- No premium penalty after claims
- Multiple Instrument policies
- To make claim for equipment must have original sales purchase or till receipt or other evidence of ownership which clearly demonstrates ownership
Rated “Excellent” by Trustpilot
Get Low Cost Music Insurance Cover
If your musical instrument is valuable and you would have trouble being able to afford a replacement if it was lost, damaged or stolen, then you might want to consider taking out a musical instrument insurance policy.
This will offer a range of protection, whatever your instrument, and give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re covered.
A good musical instrument or equipment policy should include:
- Flexible cover if your instrument is lost, damaged or stolen
- Third party liability cover
- A new for old replacement
- No excess unless you want to reduce your premium
- Personal accident cover
- Optional cover such as breakdown of equipment and ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road
- Loss of earnings cover
You should also have the option of choosing from UK, EU, or worldwide cover, to make sure you get the cover where you need it.
Musical instruments can be expensive and fragile, and are not always covered by home insurance, especially outside the home, so it is important to be aware that millions of musical instruments are stolen each year.
Our quote service allows you to also select if required public liability insurance up to £5m cover.
Public Liability: Protects your legal liability for accidental bodily injury to any third party. Or accidental damage to any third party property which arises from your use or ownership of musical, entertainment, sound or lighting equipment. The total amount payable includes reasonable defence costs and expenses incurred by you. The excess on this section is £250 for damage to third party property. There is no excess for third party injury.
Professional Indemnity: Ensures that your legal position is protected against any claims made against you arising from a negligent error or mistakes in the advice or services you provide to a customer or client.