Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
Compare Norwich Union landlord insurance
Whether you are a landlord with multiple properties or you have just bought your first buy to let, You may be wondering if a Norwich Union landlord insurance policy is right for you. Norwich Union rebranded in 2009 as Aviva. So although Norwich Union landlord insurance is not available you may wish to consider Aviva Landlord insurance, before you decide however you could use the comparison tables below to view landlord insurance from several different providers.
|Provider||Rental Protection||Multi Property Quotes||Public and Property Liability Cover||Special Features||Get Quotes|
Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||PRICE GUARANTEE - beat any renewal quote on like for like cover.* Find cheap landlord insurance - Fast online quotes - multi property insurance - loss of rent cover - all tenant types covered||Get Quotes >|
Compare Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Save up to 35% on your Landlord insurance** - Cover for Professionals, Student Lets, DSS and many more - One property or portfolio our partners can help||Get Quotes >|
Direct Line Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Standard Cover Up to £2m||Direct Line Landlord Insurance with prices from £115 a year 10% of customers paid this or less. Based on policies sold 1st November 17 - 30 April 18. Excludes add ons. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.||Get Quotes >|
Smart Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Compare the best prices and policies for landlords. Quick quotes with all risks and multi properties covered by our UK insurance providers.||Get Quotes >|
QuoteZone Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Fill in one form to compare landlord insurance deals from a range of providers and find the right one for you.||Get Quotes >|
|Yes||Cover Up to £2m||We cater for all types of Landlords Building Insurance. Multi-Quote's available, buy online now.||Get Quotes >|
Lloyds Bank Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Get quotes instantly and find the cover you need at a price that suits you. Immediate cover available. Arranged by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who source products from a panel of insurers, ensuring you get the right cover at a competitive price.||Get Quotes >|
*New customers only. Minimum premiums apply. Proof of alternative quote may be required. Based on the same level of cover.
**Save up to 35% on your Landlord Insurance - Get a Quote Today »
Aviva landlord insurance might be suitable for:
- Private landlords
- Property-owning organisations
- Property management organisations
- Resident’s associations
Some features of an Aviva landlord insurance policy include:
- Buildings and contents insurance, including loss of rent and public liability cover
- A choice of optional extra cover such as employer’s liability, legal expenses and engineering cover
- Access to their risk helpline which offers advice and support on such things as making a claim, health and safety and any other insurance security questions you need answering
- Legal support, should you come across any issues with tenant disagreement or rental payments
- A claims line which is available 24 hours a day
- If a property you rent out is broken into and left unsecured or unsafe, AVIVA will send an approved tradesman over within two hours of your call to make it safe
Landlord insurance like many types of insurance can vary greatly between providers, therefore shopping around before you take out a policy is a good idea to try and find the choice you will be most happy with. There are usually different choices of optional extras you may wish to consider.
Types of landlord insurance
- Landlords Building Insurance - The most basic type of cover which usually just covers the building’s structure and rebuild costs if the building is destroyed by an insured event.
- Landlord Content insurance - If you rent a property as furnished this will cover furniture, carpets and furnishings you provided.
- Landlord Liability Insurance - Liability insurance can help cover your legal costs if a tenant of yours decides to go into litigation with you.
- Loss of Rent cover - This cover may protect you from the loss of rent you may incur if an accident happens that means the property cannot be rented out for a period of time. It may also cover the costs of re-housing your tenants while the property cannot be habited.
- Landlord Emergency cover - This will cover the cost of getting a qualified tradesman over and make the property safe and secure from an insured emergency such as; a gas leak or burst pipe.