Norwich Union Landlord Insurance

The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover

Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers

Personalised quotes in 2 minutes!

FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes

Compare Landlord Insurance >>

Finding landlord insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.

Norwich Union Landlord Insurance

Whether you are a landlord with multiple properties or have just bought your first buy to let, You may wonder if a Norwich Union landlord insurance policy is right for you. Norwich Union rebranded in 2009 as Aviva.

So although Norwich Union landlord insurance is not available, you may wish to consider Aviva Landlord insurance before you decide; however, you could use the comparison tables below to view landlord insurance from several different providers.

Aviva landlord insurance might be suitable for:

  • Private landlords
  • Property-owning organisations
  • Property management organisations
  • Resident’s associations

Some features of an Aviva landlord insurance policy include:

  • Buildings and contents insurance, including loss of rent and public liability, cover
  • A choice of optional extra cover such as employer’s liability, legal expenses and engineering cover
  • Access to their risk helpline, which offers advice and support on such things as making a claim, health and safety and any other insurance security questions you need answering
  • Legal support, should you come across any issues with tenant disagreement or rental payments
  • A claims line which is available 24 hours a day
  • If a property you rent out is broken into and left unsecured or unsafe, AVIVA will send an approved tradesperson over within two hours of your call to make it safe.

Like many types of insurance, Landlord insurance can vary greatly between providers; therefore, shopping around before you take out a policy is a good idea to try and find the choice you will be most happy with.

Types of landlord insurance

  • Landlords Building Insurance – The most basic type of cover usually covers the building’s structure and rebuild costs if an insured event destroys the building.
  • Landlord Content insurance – If you rent a property as furnished, this will cover furniture, carpets and furnishings you provided.
  • Landlord Liability Insurance – Liability insurance can help cover your legal costs if a tenant decides to go into litigation with you.
  • Loss of Rent cover – This cover may protect you from the loss of rent you may incur if an accident happens, which means the property cannot be rented out for a time. It may also cover the costs of re-housing your tenants while the property cannot be habited.
  • Landlord Emergency cover – This will cover the cost of getting a qualified tradesperson over and make the property safe and secure from an insured emergency such as; a gas leak or burst pipe.
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes

Compare Landlord Insurance >>