Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover
Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers
Personalised loan quotes in 2 minutes!
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
Finding landlord insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
We have partnered with Quotesearcher who have created smart technology to provide you with competitive UK quotes in an easy to understand comparison.
Alternatively if you prefer contacting insurers directly see a selection of deals below.
Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
Whether you are a landlord with multiple properties or you have just bought your first buy to let, You may be wondering if a Norwich Union landlord insurance policy is right for you. Norwich Union rebranded in 2009 as Aviva. So although Norwich Union landlord insurance is not available you may wish to consider Aviva Landlord insurance, before you decide however you could use the comparison tables below to view landlord insurance from several different providers.
Aviva landlord insurance might be suitable for:
- Private landlords
- Property-owning organisations
- Property management organisations
- Resident’s associations
Some features of an Aviva landlord insurance policy include:
- Buildings and contents insurance, including loss of rent and public liability cover
- A choice of optional extra cover such as employer’s liability, legal expenses and engineering cover
- Access to their risk helpline which offers advice and support on such things as making a claim, health and safety and any other insurance security questions you need answering
- Legal support, should you come across any issues with tenant disagreement or rental payments
- A claims line which is available 24 hours a day
- If a property you rent out is broken into and left unsecured or unsafe, AVIVA will send an approved tradesman over within two hours of your call to make it safe.
Landlord insurance like many types of insurance can vary greatly between providers, therefore shopping around before you take out a policy is a good idea to try and find the choice you will be most happy with.
Types of landlord insurance
- Landlords Building Insurance – The most basic type of cover which usually just covers the building’s structure and rebuild costs if the building is destroyed by an insured event.
- Landlord Content insurance – If you rent a property as furnished this will cover furniture, carpets and furnishings you provided.
- Landlord Liability Insurance – Liability insurance can help cover your legal costs if a tenant of yours decides to go into litigation with you.
- Loss of Rent cover – This cover may protect you from the loss of rent you may incur if an accident happens that means the property cannot be rented out for a period of time. It may also cover the costs of re-housing your tenants while the property cannot be habited.
- Landlord Emergency cover – This will cover the cost of getting a qualified tradesman over and make the property safe and secure from an insured emergency such as; a gas leak or burst pipe.
Landlord Insurance Providers
- AA Landlord Insurance
- Aviva Landlord Insurance
- AXA Landlord Insurance
- Barclays Landlord Insurance
- Churchill Landlord Insurance
- CIS Landlord Insurance
- Direct Line Landlord Insurance
- Endsleigh Landlord Insurance
- Halifax Landlord Insurance
- HSBC Landlord Insurance
- John Lewis Landlord Insurance
- Legal & General Landlord Insurance
- LV= Landlord Insurance
- MORE TH>N Landlord Insurance
- Nationwide Landlord Insurance
- NatWest Landlord Insurance
- Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
- Sainsbury’s Landlord Insurance
- Simple Landlords Insurance
- Simply Business Landlord Insurance
- Smart Landlord Insurance
- Swinton Landlord Insurance
- Tesco Landlord Insurance
- Towergate Landlord Insurance
Landlord Insurance Popular Searches
- Discount Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Boiler Insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance
- Landlord Commercial Building Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Emergency Cover
- Landlord Home Insurance
- Landlord Home Insurance Advice
- Landlord Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord House Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Accidental Damage Cover
- Landlord Insurance Companies
- Landlord Insurance Comparison Sites
- Landlord Insurance Cost
- Landlord Insurance Definition
- Landlord Insurance Excess
- Landlord Insurance for DSS Tenants
- Landlord Insurance for Empty Property
- Landlord Insurance for Flats
- Landlord Insurance for Holiday Rental
- Landlord Insurance for Kitchen Appliances
- Landlord Insurance for Malicious Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
- Landlord Insurance for Non-UK Residents
- Landlord Insurance for Northern Ireland
- Landlord Insurance for Rental Property
- Landlord Insurance for Scotland
- Landlord Insurance for Student Letting
- Landlord Insurance for Students
- Landlord Insurance for Subletting
- Landlord Insurance for Tenant Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Unoccupied Property
- Landlord Insurance for Vacant Property
- Landlord Insurance in London
- Is Landlord Insurance a Legal Requirement?
- Landlord Insurance Online Quote
- Landlord Insurance Pay Monthly
- Landlord Insurance Price Comparison
- Landlord Insurance Quotes
- Landlord Legal Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Landlord Rental Insurance
- Landlords Home Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Residential Landlord Insurance
- Short Term Landlord Insurance
- UK Landlord Insurance
- What Does landlord Insurance Cover?
- Why You Need Landlord Insurance