Offshore Online Banking
Compare international accounts with online opportunities...With offshore online banking you can be completely mobile – you can view, access, send, and transfer your money from anywhere in the world with the click of a button.
For some of the latest offshore online banking deals, use our FREE online comparison service and apply today:
|Provider||Account||Gross Rate AER||Term||Currency||More Info|
|More Info >|
* GROSS RATE – The contractual rate of interest payable before deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
** AER RATE – AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and is the notional rate which illustrates the gross rate as if it was paid and compounded once each year. As every advertisement for a savings product will contain an AER you can compare more easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.
Offshore online banking has several advantages, such as:
- Managing your money from wherever you are in the world
- Manage your account 24/7
- Sending and receiving money internationally
- A choice of currencies to bank in (usually Euros, Sterling or US Dollars)
- Offshore banking sometimes offers higher rates of interest
- You can manage your own taxation with offshore banking
Just because you bank with an institution which has low or no taxation, doesn't mean you won't be liable to pay tax in your home country on any interest you earn from your offshore online banking investments – it will depend on your personal circumstances.