Offshore Private Banking
Find the offshore account for you...Offshore private banking is for individuals who have a significant amount to invest and wish to do so in a bank outside of their own country. Offshore private banking has a number of advantages.
See below to learn more about offshore private banking, or compare current offshore banking deals using the table below:
|Provider||Account||Gross Rate AER||Term||Currency||More Info|
|More Info >|
* GROSS RATE – The contractual rate of interest payable before deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
** AER RATE – AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and is the notional rate which illustrates the gross rate as if it was paid and compounded once each year. As every advertisement for a savings product will contain an AER you can compare more easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.
Offshore private banking can benefit you if:
- You have a significant amount of money to invest
- You spend a lot of time abroad
- You work outside of your home country
- You are an expat living abroad
Advantages of offshore private banking can include:
- Potentially higher returns on your investment
- Lower or no taxation (but you may be liable to pay tax in your home country)
- Send and receive money in other currencies
- Bank in a currency of your choice (usually Euros, Sterling or US Dollars)