If you run a printing business, then you will be aware that your employees and your business will be exposed to a range of risks every day; this requires specific insurance, as printing risks tend to be more complex than standard commercial risks, so it is essential that you get insurance that meets your risks.
Cover is available that is both comprehensive and value for money, ensuring stability for your business in potentially tough circumstances. A standard policy can include many features, such as:
- Public and products liability, essential for any printing business.
- Cover for your trade contents, machinery, plant and stock
- Business contents cover for risks including fire, flood and theft.
- Business interruption cover for up to £250,000 over 12 months, following a claim.
- Loss of accounts receivable that cannot be retrieved due to damage by an insured peril
There are also a number of optional extras, such as:
- Accident cover
- Theft by employees
- Computer breakdown
See the table below for some of the latest business insurance deals from leading UK providers and get quotes to find the best printing insurance for your business:
|Provider||Public Liability Quotes||Employer Liability Quotes||Professional Indemnity Quotes||Special Features||Get Quotes|
Quotezone Business Insurance Quotes »
|Standard Cover Up to £10m||Standard Cover Up to £10m||Standard Cover Up to £2m||Multiple Quotes from leading UK PII Insurers using one simple form.||Get Quotes >|
Business Insurance Quotes »
|Standard cover up to £10m||Standard cover up to £10m||Standard cover up to £5m||Whatever the business we have it covered. Fast quotes and competitive prices as we compare prices from a range of UK underwriters.||Get Quotes >|