RBS Equity Release
Compare Equity Release Quotes From UK Providers
RBS no longer offer Equity Release mortgages
Even though RBS equity release mortgages are no longer available, you can use our free service to get quotes and advice to see if equity release is right for you.
An equity release mortgage could help you release the equity in your property but still allow you to stay in your own home. With equity release mortgages, you can benefit from:
- Tax free cash – take it either as a lump sum, regular monthly payments, or a mixture of both
- No regular repayments – the interest will be added to the cost of the mortgage and payable on sale of the property
- No debt – a guarantee that you will never have to pay back more than your home is worth
- Still leave an inheritance – set aside a proportion of your property’s value to leave in your will
There are a wide range of lenders offering equity release products. Equity release can help boost your retirement income, but remember that as no capital or interest is repaid during your lifetime, the amount to be repaid on sale of the property will be greater.
We work with independent equity release specialist Key Advice who provide:
Equity Release Service
- Borrowing options from age 55 to 99
- Independent advice on your mortgage options
- Interest only options
- Top UK lenders compared
- One short form to complete
Finding the right equity release plan for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
If you are interested in equity release, or need more information or advice about whether equity release is suitable for you and the range of equity release products on the market, use the online to compare the market for the best deals for your circumstances – just click on the quotes link above.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Equity release may affect your entitlement to state benefits and will reduce the value of your estate. It may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. All content set out in this website is provided for information only and should not be considered as advice. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice of a qualified, independent financial advisor before making any decisions to take out an equity release product.
Equity Release Links
- Equity Release Benefits
- Equity Release Drawbacks
- Over 60 Equity Release
- Equity Release Advice
- Equity Release Best Buys
- Equity Release For Over 55’s
- Equity Release For Pensioners
- Equity Release How it Works
- Equity Release in Birmingham
- Equity Release in Brighton
- Equity Release in Dorset
- Equity Release in Essex
- Equity Release in Glasgow
- Equity Release in Gloucester
- Equity Release In Kent
- Equity Release in Leeds
- Equity Release in Liverpool
- Equity Release In London
- Equity Release In Manchester
- Equity Release In Norfolk
- Equity Release in Northern Ireland
- Equity Release In Norwich
- Equity Release In Scotland
- Equity Release In Wales
- Equity Release in York
- Equity Release and Joint Ownership
- Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Loan
- Equity Release Mortgage
- Equity Release Pros and Cons
- Equity Release Providers
- Equity Release Rates
- Equity Release Rules
- Equity Release Schemes
- Equity Release Supermarket
- Equity Release and Taxation
- Equity Release to Buy Another Property
- Home Income Plan
- Home Reversion Scheme
- How Does Equity Release Work?
- How to Release Equity
- How to release equity from your house
- Is equity release a good idea?
- Remortgaging to release equity
- What is equity release?