All types of insurance for whatever your business needs. Tailor your cover with multiple quotes from leading UK Business Insurers using one simple form
Compare Insurance Quotes for your Restaurant
Restaurant Insurance Quotes
Compare Insurers to Cover your Restaurant
- Short easy online form
- Instant quotes
- Cover for buildings, contents, employee and public liability plus more
- Compare multiple UK business insurance providers
- Choose your level of protection
- Whatever your business is find the appropriate level of insurance you need
- One short form to complete
- Multiple quotes available instantly
- Compare UK business insurance providers
- Choose your level of cover
- Protect your business financially
Restaurateurs require specific restaurant insurance to cover their business. Standard contents and buildings insurance is not sufficient, because they do not cover accident or injury caused to the public – your paying customers – or your employees, who you must protect by law.
Restaurant insurance provides a range of cover, such as:
- Employer’s liability.
- Public and products liability which protects your customers and their property.
- Business contents, covering a wide variety of potential causes including fire, flood and theft.
- Business interruption to keep you in business following a claim
- Loss of license protection to cover you from loss of profit in the event that your license is revoked.
For free quotes on all types of business insurance, use the table and apply for the restaurant insurance that best suits your needs and budget.