Scottish Provident Critical Illness Insurance
Scottish Provident boasts a “wealth of experience” and flexible insurance product range with claims payouts exceeding £88 million in 2010 alone. Scottish Provident offer comprehensive yet flexible critical illness insurance that enables you to plan for your future and tackle any obstacles that come your way.
Scottish Providence provides two main types of cover:
- Critical Illness – you are rewarded a sum if you suffer a serious illness, for instance, most forms of cancer, heart attack and stroke
- Income Protection – rewards you a monthly income if an illness prevents you from working
Looking at the detail of a specific policy is the best way to find out how it compares to others you have looked at, and reaching a balanced decision on whether or not it is the right one for you.
For quotes and advice see below:
|Quote Services||Life Insurance Quotes||Critical Illness Insurance Quotes||Income Protection Quotes||Family Income Benefit Quotes||Get Quotes|
Via Fair Investment
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Get Quotes >|
Scottish Provident offers a host of extra benefits for customers who purchase their critical illness insurance. These benefits include:
- Critical illness cover can be extended to cover your children at no extra cost
- You will receive free coverage while your insurance application is being processed
- There is always the option to combine your critical illness cover with income protection
- The company claims to cover a comprehensive set of illnesses and conditions
You can never truly know what is around the next corner, and whether it will be good or bad. A major worry for many people is whether they will be able to provide for their family of they are unable to work.
Critical illness is designed to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you will always be able to meet your obligations.