Simple Landlords Insurance
Compare Simple Landlords Insurance
Whether you have one buy to let or many having a level of landlord insurance you feel comfortable with is important. Simple landlord insurance now cover over 50,000 properties in the UK and have a range of different options, before you decide if Simple Landlord insurance is right for you though you can compare different landlord insurance policies using the comparison tables below:
|Provider||Rental Protection||Multi Property Quotes||Public and Property Liability Cover||Special Features||Get Quotes|
Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||PRICE GUARANTEE - beat any renewal quote on like for like cover.* Find cheap landlord insurance - Fast online quotes - multi property insurance - loss of rent cover - all tenant types covered||Get Quotes >|
Compare Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Save up to 35% on your Landlord insurance** - Cover for Professionals, Student Lets, DSS and many more - One property or portfolio our partners can help||Get Quotes >|
Direct Line Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Standard Cover Up to £2m||Direct Line Landlord Insurance with prices from £115 a year 10% of customers paid this or less. Based on policies sold 1st November 17 - 30 April 18. Excludes add ons. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.||Get Quotes >|
Smart Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Compare the best prices and policies for landlords. Quick quotes with all risks and multi properties covered by our UK insurance providers.||Get Quotes >|
QuoteZone Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Fill in one form to compare landlord insurance deals from a range of providers and find the right one for you.||Get Quotes >|
|Yes||Cover Up to £2m||We cater for all types of Landlords Building Insurance. Multi-Quote's available, buy online now.||Get Quotes >|
Lloyds Bank Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Get quotes instantly and find the cover you need at a price that suits you. Immediate cover available. Arranged by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who source products from a panel of insurers, ensuring you get the right cover at a competitive price.||Get Quotes >|
*New customers only. Minimum premiums apply. Proof of alternative quote may be required. Based on the same level of cover.
**Save up to 35% on your Landlord Insurance - Get a Quote Today »
Simple landlord insurance may be able to offer you:
- Landlord building insurance from £75,000 to £2million – pay for the level of cover you want and protect against risks including floods, fire and storms.
- Alternative Accommodation cover
- Loss of rent cover
- Landlord liability insurance up £2million
- Landlord contents insurance
- Free accidental damage cover on buildings with certain types of tenants
- Legal and professional fees cover
- Home emergency cover
- Choice of payment options
Simple Landlord Insurance can cover:
- Flats in a purpose built block or converted houses
Not all insurers will accept applications from landlords who rent to certain types of tenants, Simple Landlord insurance will ensure the following tenant types:
- Professional and working tenants
- Retired tenants
- Student tenants
- DSS tenants
- Housing association tenants
- Asylum Seeker tenants
Simple Landlord Insurance may also be able to provide you with other services such as tenant referencing and offers a full online solution. You can get a quote, apply, and manage your policy online, 24 hours a day.
Within the landlord insurance market there is a diverse range of products, so before you decide on a policy you may want to shop around beforehand to see what different providers can offer you.You can use the above comparison tables to look at policies from several different providers.
Types of landlord insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance – the minimum level of landlord insurance usually offered by an insurer, just providing structural cover and rebuild costs.
- Landlord contents insurance – if you rent a property as furnished the items you provide such as the carpets, sofa and TV will be covered by this policy.
- Landlord Liability Insurance – This cover can assist you with legal costs if a tenant enters into litigation with you.
- Loss of Rent cover – if an accident occurs that means you cannot rent out a property for a period of time this insurance could cover you for the loss of rent.
- Landlord Emergency cover – in the event of emergency like a gas leak, this cover can help you to get a qualified tradesman to secure the building.