Simply Business Landlord Insurance
Simply Business landlord insurance offers a quick way for consumers to compare landlord insurance quotes from a range of leading insurers. Before you use Simply Business landlord insurance, you can compare other deals using the comparison tables below to look at the features off different landlord insurance policies from various different providers:
|Provider||Rental Protection||Multi Property Quotes||Public and Property Liability Cover||Special Features||Get Quotes|
Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||PRICE GUARANTEE - beat any renewal quote on like for like cover.* Find cheap landlord insurance - Fast online quotes - multi property insurance - loss of rent cover - all tenant types covered||Get Quotes >|
Compare Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Save up to 35% on your Landlord insurance** - Cover for Professionals, Student Lets, DSS and many more - One property or portfolio our partners can help||Get Quotes >|
Direct Line Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Standard Cover Up to £2m||Direct Line Landlord Insurance with prices from £115 a year 10% of customers paid this or less. Based on policies sold 1st November 17 - 30 April 18. Excludes add ons. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.||Get Quotes >|
Smart Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Compare the best prices and policies for landlords. Quick quotes with all risks and multi properties covered by our UK insurance providers.||Get Quotes >|
QuoteZone Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Fill in one form to compare landlord insurance deals from a range of providers and find the right one for you.||Get Quotes >|
|Yes||Cover Up to £2m||We cater for all types of Landlords Building Insurance. Multi-Quote's available, buy online now.||Get Quotes >|
Lloyds Bank Landlord Insurance Quotes »
|Yes||Get Quotes||Get quotes instantly and find the cover you need at a price that suits you. Immediate cover available. Arranged by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited who source products from a panel of insurers, ensuring you get the right cover at a competitive price.||Get Quotes >|
*New customers only. Minimum premiums apply. Proof of alternative quote may be required. Based on the same level of cover.
**Save up to 35% on your Landlord Insurance - Get a Quote Today »
Using Simply Business Landlord insurance you can you can:
- Fill in a simple form that will give you a number of competitive quotes in minutes
- Access online policy documents and a 24 hour claims procedure service
- Get no claims discounts
Unlike standard home insurance, Simply Business landlord insurance is designed for rented properties, and won't leave you underinsured if you choose the right level of cover for your circumstances.
Simply Business offers a number of different types of landlord insurance, depending on what you need:
- Buildings insurance which will cover the cost of repairs or rebuilding work to the physical structure and permanent fixtures of your property from things such as floods, vandalism, storms and subsidence.
- Contents insurance which covers all of the possessions that are not covered by buildings insurance, so things such as carpets, furniture, electronic items and other belongings. Landlord insurance does not always cover the belongings of tenants it is usually the responsibility of the people living there to arrange their own contents insurance. Other extras that can be added to your policy through Simply Business include:
- Landlord liability insurance - provides a minimum level of public liability, meaning that if a tenant is injured or killed on your property you will be protected from having to pay compensation.
- Loss of rent insurance - to make sure that you are compensated for any unexpected loss of rent payments from tenants, perhaps because your property has become uninhabitable.
Use Simply Business landlord insurance to compare offers from a range of providers, before you do so however you could use the above comparison table to see the features of different policies from various providers and click the links to apply.
Remember that there is a great deal of variety within the landlord insurance market to it may pay to shop around thoroughly before you take out a policy to try and find the best choice for you. Consider what features would suit your specific circumstances to try and find a level of cover that you feel comfortable with, you may also want to think about the different optional extras available.