Simply Business Pub and Restaurant Insurance

Protect your pub or restaurant with Simply Business Insurance...

If you have a pub or restaurant then you will need to make sure you have the appropriate business insurance.

If you go for a policy from Simply Business pub and restaurant insurance you can get tailored insurance that only covers you for what you actually need.

Simply Business pub and restaurant insurance can cover for things like:

  • Cover for the actual building
  • Contents and fittings - cover valuable contents and fittings separately from the building
  • Public liability – if you, your business or an employee damages a member of the public or their property
  • Employer's liability – if a member of your staff is taken ill or has an accident at work you are covered if they make a claim against you
  • Cash Cover and stock protection - if cash or stock is stored on site, you can insure it against theft and can add cover for theft by an employee.
  • Business Interruption – covers you financially if you have to stop trading for an insured reason and you lose takings as a result

For no obligation instant quotes from Simply Business pub and restaurant insurance, click on the link below: