Specialist Buildings and Contents Insurance

You might need specialist contents and buildings insurance for a wide range of reasons - whatever your needs, see below to get quotes from speicalist insurers, or check out the latest deals from peading insurance providers to see if they offer the cover you need:

Compare - Home and Contents Insurance Quotes
Provided via:Total Number of InsurersContents InsuranceBuilding InsuranceLandlord & Tenant InsuranceGet Quotes
40+YesYesYesGet Quotes >

You may benefit from a specialist buildings and contents insurance policy if you are the owner or occupier of any of the following:

  • A  high net worth property
  • A second home
  • A property abroad (holiday home etc)
  • An unoccupied property
  • A thatched property
  • If you are buying a property to let

The tables will offer you a quick and simple way to compare different contents insurance quotes from an array of insurance providers, to help you find the right specialist buildings and contents insurance deal for you.

Buildings insurance is necessary for the protection of the structure, fitting and fixtures of your home. If they become damaged in any way, buildings insurance will ensure that you are covered for repairs and replacements. This cover is eminent if you need specialist cover for your property. For example, if you own a listed building and the property needs refurbishment, the costs of like for like building materials may be very expensive. Insurance would help to cover this.

It is important to purchase contents insurance if you have valuable items in your home. You will need specialist cover for those items as only a few insurance providers will offer adequate funds to cover high expenses.

There are companies that offer specialist buildings and contents insurance quotes for those with specific and individual needs. They can help you to tailor your own policy so that your property is protected to an adequate standard.