Speed Boat Insurance
Compare Boat Insurance Deals
Boat Insurance Quotes
Compare Boat Insurers
- Short easy online form
- Instant quotes
- Cover for canoe, kayak, dinghy, sailboat, jet ski, narrowboat, speedboat, cruiser, yacht, plus many more
- Compare multiple UK insurance providers
- Choose your level of protection: loss, theft, fire, accidents, public liability plus more
If you’ve made no claims in the past 5 years
- Lowest Price Guaranteed on your Boat Insurance
- Up to 10% discount if you moor your boat in a recognised marina
- Flexible policies mean you can choose from two simple cover options: Boat (Hull & Machinery) & Third Party Liability or Third Party Liability only
- Discounted rates available based on your sailing experience, age and where you moor your boat
- Cover not available for the following types of boats: Any boats with a speed over 50 knots, any boats with a length over 50ft unless it’s used on inland waters only (excluding lochs and lakes), barges (with the exception of Dutch Barges), any boats used for commercial purposes, trimarans
Speed Boat Insurance
To begin getting boat insurance quotes today, simply follow the link above.
Speed boat insurance is essentially the same as other types of boat insurance, with the simple addition that you are likely to be travelling at a much faster speed. While each boat insurance quote you get will differ in the details of the cover it offers you, there are a few core areas that are likely to be covered:
- Third Party Liability will make sure that if a claim of personal injury or damage to property is made against you and your speed boat, you will avoid having to shoulder the full financial burden of settling the matter. It is considered to be an industry standard that UK liability insurance should have a limit of £2 million.
- New for Old cover will mean that any items damaged will be reduced with new versions, unless it is specified in the agreement that there is age limit on items or that only the current cash value will be paid out.
- Comprehensive cover will protect you against you damage caused by accidents, vandalism, fires and theft
Out of the above, third party insurance is usually a compulsory part of any speed boat insurance policy, because it means that if you should cause someone else damage or injury at least they will receive some compensation.
To begin getting boat insurance quotes right now and get yourself the cover you require, just follow the link on the top of this page.