Temporary Car Insurance in Northern Ireland
|Provider||Cover Term||Minimum and Maximum Age||Special Features||Get Quotes|
|1 - 28 days||18 - 75||Instant Car and Van Cover including motorhomes. Cover for Learner Drivers. Insurance documents immediately issued.||Get Quotes >|
|1 - 28 days||19 - 75||Instant Car and Van Cover. Cover for Learner Drivers. Cover for vehicle hire and test drives. Insure someone else on your car. Insurance documents immediately issued.||Get Quotes >|
You may need temporary car insurance in Northern Ireland if:
- You want to insure a friend on your car
- If you want to be insured on a friend’s car
- If you are planning of taking a trip abroad for a short time
- If your car is in the garage and you are using a replacement
- If you have recently bought a car and you need to drive it home
- If you need a larger vehicle to transport heavy goods
Whatever your reason, there are many UK based insurance providers that can help you to find a policy that is flexible and suited to your needs.
You do not have to go to comparison sites for a temporary car insurance quote in Northern Ireland. Some companies refuse to advertise on comparison websites, so you may find a better deal by visiting them direct.
Taking the time to get a few different car insurance quotes by using a number of different consumer tools is the best strategy for getting the right deal for you.