Unoccupied Property Contents Insurance

Compare Insurance Quotes for Vacant Properties

If you're looking for unoccupied property contents insurance, see below - you'll find a range of specialist insurers, where you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Comparing contents insurance quotes has always been the best way to get the best deals, and the tables below offer you a quick and efficient way to go about it.

Insurance for Unoccupied Homes
Insurance BrokerSpecialist InsuranceGet Quotes
Fast insurance quotes for unoccupied homes - over 30 day unoccupation not a problem - Holiday homes insured - Buildings and Contents insuranceGet Quotes >
Unoccupied Holiday Home Insurance Quotes - UK and Overseas Holiday Homes - Buildings and Contents insuranceGet Quotes >

There is an escalated risk of damage with unoccupied properties, which is why cover can be a bit more difficult to find, and might cost more than standard insurance. Your empty home is at a greater risk from vandalism and malicious damage, fire, storm and flood damage and burglary.

If you are looking for contents insurance for your unoccupied property, you may want to consider contacting your current insurance provider to see if they can offer you support or advice on the best route to take.

Alternatively, you may want to think about visiting a company that deal with specialist forms of insurance and are able to design an insurance policy that would most benefit you. You can use comparison sites like ours to compare deals and to go directly to companies to source the best deals.

It may be a little trickier to find contents insurance for an unoccupied property, due to an underlying assumption that vacant houses will have little in the way of contents inside them. You will be able to find competitive contents insurance quotes if you take the time to properly compare different policies.